What's new

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

I'm glad eyeball kid came up with the idea about both ends of the spectrum as I don't do drippers so will be great to hear how they are in home builds compared to stock coils.
I know in the past with certain custards people have tried them in drippers and hated the taste but loved them with stock coils. Even one custard I like is perfect at low wattage but kak at high wattage. As soon as I get a chance I'll give them a go in nautilus 2 for all you lower wattage users.

Thanks for the review @MrDJ
The Suntan Mango sounds promising
It seems like after all those tobacco juices I do like the fruity juices with some cool menthol ;)

Nice review Jim.

Firstly, I don't see the point of video reviews for juice, and secondly, taste is so subjective all we really want is a description of the juice to give us an idea and that's exactly what you've done.
I completely agree ment. 90% of the juices I vape have been passed on via word of mouth on here. There are so many bottles out with random names that I would never touch unless a fellow ape had described the flavour and recommended it as a good quality juice.

NOT an entry, but cracking job You Two :)

I'm a sucker for DL juices and now they have just introduced more, need to find space on juice shelf! :)

Fantastic review.

Will be running a giveaway in the comp section for anyone who has liked or replied to this thread later. So keep an eye on it and pop your name down to win a 150ml box set of all the range.
View attachment 131264 View attachment 131265

Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Thanks to @eyeball kid and Hassim at Dinner Lady I was sent these juices free for the purpose of review.

as always tastes are subjective and what one person likes the other may not.

The 5 new summer juice range includes:

Strawberry Bikini
Cola Shades
Flip Flop Lychee
Suntan Mango
Black Orange Crush

10ml TPD compliant bottles

70VG/30PG

zero nic for review but i believe 3mg and 6mg also available

the cooling effect is in da house and im liking it.
all 5 of these new juices have the koolada cooling effect but they are not as overpowering as certain Malaysian juices.

tank used Crown 1 with 0.25 coil at 50watts
i was also going to use the nautilus 2 but have not had enough time but will update when i get the chance.

Strawberry Bikini

As ive previously bought their original Strawberry i though id start with this one.

Strawberry & lemonade work perfectly together and give a overall great refreshing flavor.

on the inhale a lovely fresh strawberry with the exhale a slight fizzy cool lemonade. the koolada is quite mellow in this one and not too overpowering just like lumps of ice in a glass of juice.

the more i vape it the more the lemonade becomes more prominent and this could be an easy adv even though ive never liked lemonade vapes much in the past.
10/10

Cola Shades

first thing that i thought of after vaping this was fizzy cola cubes which ive not had for at least 20 years but its one of those flavors you never forget.

this has a much stronger koolada hit and gives a great throat cooling effect. the aftertaste leaves a lemon zing on your lips.

a must have for all the cola fans out there.
8/10

Flip Flop Lychee

i do like lychees and my first thoughts on this juice were, lush, refreshing and mouth watering. as you can guess, i like this one a lot.

a middle of the road koolada throat cooling hit which is just right. the citrus twist which im guessing is either lime or lemon or it could be both gives this a unique zing just to add to this great flavor.
10/10

Suntan Mango

ive never really been into mango until i tried some Malaysian juice a while back and now im hooked.

and this new juice has just bumped it up another level.

a lovely fresh mango with a hint of some sort of honey which ive never tried in a vape before and topped off with the cool icy koolada which is just right and not too overpowering.

i seem to be repeating myself but this is a bangin juice and another adv contender.
10/10

Black Orange Crush

i cant suss this one out. im getting more of a tropical taste as i cant make out the main two flavors which are blackcurrant and orange. its more of an explosion of many different fruits with almost a sherbet taste.

dont get me wrong, its got a really nice taste with a mellow koolada hit but i cant make out any one prominent flavor.
7/10

overall these are all absolutely stunning juices and a great addition to the dinner lady range.

the packaging has been well thought out and adds a great touch making them look like suite cases.

might have been a good idea to have a non ice range as i know there are some out there that dont like the cooling throat hit. they are perfect for summer time but not sure if id want to vape them in the cold of winter.

will i buy them in the future. well hell yeh. these will defo now be a regular purchase for me as well as their original lemon tart.

Nice review, must try the mango one ;-)

Back
Top Bottom