What's new

Review Dinner lady nic salt range

Thanks for sharing the review, If possible can i get some advice????
I vape subohm and have just ordered my first RDA, exciting but i still partially smoke the dirty cigs, i know but i have halved my cigarettes so for me its a partial win. I have a eleaf icare140 pen which I've used once with a tobacco juice that was recommended but i don't like it, the taste is gross, (i know so is cigarettes) can you suggest a good nic salt that maybe has tobacco but another flavour too? I think 20mg is too harsh so maybe 10mg. I'm used to sweet flavours in my tank so thinking if i do a nic salt with tobacco plus a flavour that might fair better for me. Any advice would be super great.
Ta muchly :)
As Eyeball says, the Dinner Lady caramel tobacco ain't 'alf bad. And Manabush sounds perfect for your needs. I vape almost exclusively tobacco-with-a-twist flavours. :)

I don't think there's anything that comes close to manabush. Still the daddy of them all for me (I type this with a tank full of nanabhozo as ever).
There's more choice now though if you want to dabble. Check out sites like vapeclub. They're well established and stock a lot of tobacco / fruit/desert blends, including manabush and firewater.

As Eyeball says, the Dinner Lady caramel tobacco ain't 'alf bad. And Manabush sounds perfect for your needs. I vape almost exclusively tobacco-with-a-twist flavours. :)
Thanks @Crewella. There are so many manabush flavours! Im assuming im not looking at the firewater, just the nic salts. Any other suggestions?
Cheers

I don't think there's anything that comes close to manabush. Still the daddy of them all for me (I type this with a tank full of nanabhozo as ever).
There's more choice now though if you want to dabble. Check out sites like vapeclub. They're well established and stock a lot of tobacco / fruit/desert blends, including manabush and firewater.
Thanks Mr Kid

Back
Top Bottom