What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Dinner Lady, New Pink Berry & Blue Menthol

eyeball kid

Legend
In progress
WP_20200102_20_11_57_Pro.jpg

A shout for the Dinner Lady guy's. They've been supplying a lot of giveaway prizes for potv members of late so I thought I'd highlight their new flavours.
This is more of a highlight than a review as most of you know I'm far more at home with tobacco desserts.
We've two sides of a similar coin here. Both are based around a blend of berries. Pink berry focuses on the summer fruits style blend and to my taste buds has a very citrus style finish. The blue menthol first appeared in the little podsticks and is the blueberry and forest fruit style with an icy coil menthol finish.
Both are available in 70% vg shortfill and 50% vg 10ml bottles so everyone is catered for no matter if your a high vg dripper can or just want to fill your pod.
As ever the blend and ingredients are top notch so you can't go wrong if you like the look of these flavour.
Available from all your favourite vape shops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom