What's new

Review Dinner lady "Ice"

eyeball kid

Legend
The following review represents my own thoughts and may not be necessarily those of POTV as the greater Borg.
I received these free for my pleasure but have bought so much dinner lady tobacco and lemon tart over the year's, I'm fairly sure I have shares in the company.
WP_20190821_14_46_42_Pro.jpg

What we have here guy's is the "recent" (I'm a bit behind) Dinner lady ice shortfill range.
They've chilled out some favourites from the tuck shop range including:
Bubble trouble,
Lemon sherbert,
Sweet fusion,
Watermelon slice and
Apple sours.
WP_20190912_20_55_34_Pro.jpg

You get your usual 50ml of over flavoured juice in a 60ml bottle at a mix ratio of 70%vg to 30%pg, perfect for your tanks.
If you want to use these in a small coil tank you can drop in 10mls of pg nic shot (or zero nic if that's your thing), stick a 70/30 nic shot in for sub tank use or a 100%vg nic shot if you fancy a cloudy drip.

I won't go mad on the flavours as I've already reviewed the tuck shop range before here and the flavours really are spot on to the little chewy sweets that you'd buy as a kid with you pocket money. All adding to the nostalgia dinner lady specializes in.
I do not get on with cool liquids but as ever these where all well blended and plenty cold.
Trouble gum (a bazooka style gum flavour) is my favourite along with lemon sherbert which works excellently with the koolada.
Mrs kid enjoyed them greatly as she loves a cool vape but we both found sweet fusion to be our least favourite (a skittle type fruit medley) but that was the son in law's favourite so it goes to show how different we are.
All in all, as ever they've done a top job as usual.
Nice.
Find them at your local vape shop or vapeclub.
Excitingly they've a new mtl range on the way which I'm rather looking forward to.

Last edited:
great review as always fella.
must admit i like the original tuck shop but not the 20ml bottles.
the next range was a let down for me. i bought 2 of the fruit range and not a patch on the tuck or summer holiday range.
might need to get some of these.
ive also removed mycigara from my list as their certificate has been out of date for almost 2 months.i contacted them on facebook and theve read it but no reply. replaced 11 11 with vape club link.

great review as always fella.
must admit i like the original tuck shop but not the 20ml bottles.
the next range was a let down for me. i bought 2 of the fruit range and not a patch on the tuck or summer holiday range.
might need to get some of these.
ive also removed mycigara from my list as their certificate has been out of date for almost 2 months.i contacted them on facebook and theve read it but no reply. replaced 11 11 with vape club link.
Electric tobacconist seem to be the best value on the 10ml range currently (3 for a tenner and free delivery).
The service at cigara made me loose faith a while back.
Some lovely new flavours on the way and some handy disposable pods full of favourites like lemon tart for emergency use at about a fiver.
Thanks again bud. I won't lie and say I love them all, as you know I'm a picky bugger but they always pin the flavour they're labelled as, and are always good quality.

Makes me look.forward to those one shots I've got ready to mix even more (sorry, I'm slow af) [emoji23]

Electric tobacconist seem to be the best value on the 10ml range currently (3 for a tenner and free delivery).
The service at cigara made me loose faith a while back.
Some lovely new flavours on the way and some handy disposable pods full of favourites like lemon tart for emergency use at about a fiver.
Thanks again bud. I won't lie and say I love them all, as you know I'm a picky bugger but they always pin the flavour they're labelled as, and are always good quality.
updated with electric as free after £10 and vape club is over £20

Back
Top Bottom