What's new

Diamond Mist juice

possiblevaper

Postman
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

just got some cheap e juice on gumtree, called diamond mist, i checked them out online and seemed legit enough had a website and popped up every now and then on forums so thought i'd give it a try.

he sold me 5 10ml bottles for a TENNER! should have rang alarm bells but i proceeded thinking bargain of the century.
flavours were:
fruit mix
Energy drink
Blueberry
Pineapple coconut rum
watermelon

tried the coconut rum first, taste was best described as chemical slight hint of coconut and airy and no body, loads of vapour but it felt like empty vapour (hard to explain) not big heavy clouds but airy haha, hope you get what i mean.

not disheartened i tried the others and same awful chemical taste with no complex flavours what so ever. just cold chemical feeling, the watermelon was like drinking a glass of cold water with a hint of bleach and a lone piece of stale watermelon floating at the bottom.

Vapour 6/10
throat hit 2/10
Flavour 1/10
overall experiance -1/10

these are that bad they are off straight in the bin and i'm waving goodbye to my tenner :(
lesson learned and worth it if i can save someone else from this vile juice

Last edited:
First, dont ever buy your e-liquid off of Gumtree :P Second, always buy your juice from a reputable vendor, if you can't find one, ask here on the forum, we all know at least 5 :P

3rd. Dont ever buy e-liquid off Gumtree.

and Finally...

DONT EVER BUY E-LIQUID OFF OF GUMTREE :P

Lesson learned and all that, sorry youre out a tenner and that it was shit though!

First, dont ever buy your e-liquid off of Gumtree :P Second, always buy your juice from a reputable vendor, if you can't find one, ask here on the forum, we all know at least 5 :P

and Finally...

Lesson learned and all that, sorry youre out a tenner and that it was shit though!

I really fail to see what point your trying to get across kms

and Finally...

The Friday add it is then... Lol

so was this a knock off or is diamond mist just that bad?

just bought some with my first ever starter kit....

I have bought some Diamond Mist about two weeks ago, Bubble gum, Cherry and some kind of Rum coconut mix, 2x10ml for a fiver or £3 each from my local Bovingdon market stall, and my opinion is...................SHOCKING, very chemically tasting, the cherry taste like domestos, rum/coconut taste like liquid metal, the best (ha) one was the bubblegum, slightly strawberry with menthol!!!!but still bad, loads of vapour but very cheap unsatifying flavour, slung the lot, dont know what i was thinking :stop:

Diamond Mist is the only liquids I can buy locally,I liked the juicy peach/the tutti-frutti & the iceberg menthol.I now buy joosejuices as its 2 x 30 ml bottles for just over a tenner delivered.The chocolate was vile,the blueberry just dries out my mouth so much I struggle to form a good enough seal round the driptip to continue vaping it.I don't like throwing anything away,so I use a few drops of the remaining DM to lubricate wicks for threading through a coil etc.

Diamond mist

I have tried a few liquids but my normal liquid is diamond mist now and will stick with it for a more months it don't give me a bad after taste.
I really like the blueberry 12mg, pinacolada 12mg, RY4 12mg, and the bubblegum 12mg flavours.
i have tried a few juices and I get a bad headache but with diamond mist i don't so it works great for me :).
My friend got me on to this and dam I lover her for that.
I don't stink of cigs now. Lol
happy vapeing.

I have to admit to giving these away as i had others before they arrived, I personally thought they were vile, Obviously each to their own and all that, If you like them, all the best to you! :)
I found them to be extremely bland and chemically in taste, nothing like some of the wonderful juices i've found since, I'll chalk it up to experience but it was very nearly a very bad start to vaping. I bought mine from the POTV marketplace but although cheap I personally don't think they are worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom