What's new

Dekang Crystal Menthol from Totaleliquid

Patch7352

Postman
Hi guys here's my review which I promised to do for Paul at Totaleliquid. Before I tell you about the liquid I'd just like to say I met Paul on Saturday where he has a stall at my local market in Goldthorpe. Have to say he seems like a great guy to get on with and I saw him with a few customers and I was impressed with how he spoke to them. Looks like he's got a few regulars to his stall and I hope he gets a lot more as he builds his business. Good luck mate.

Ok before I start I will point out that Paul gave me this liquid free of charge to sample in exchange for an honest review.
All views and opinions are my own and not the views or opinions of planetofthevapes forum.

Ok here goes.

First off this is Crystal Menthol flavour 24mg from Dekang. I'm vaping it in a Boge 2.2-2.4 carto at 4.8v on a Provari v2 mini.

On opening the bottle and taking a little whiff the menthol slaps you round the chops instantly, very strong smell. After filling a carto and letting it stand for 15-20 minutes I take my first Vape. Now I don't know if any of you have ever had an head cold and stuck your face over a bowl of menthol crystals in boiling water with a towel over your head, well I have and that first Vape was just that. My god it's just absolute unadulterated menthol. My mouth felt like it had just been jet washed from top to bottom, back to front with the strongest menthol flavour I tried vaping so far. It's full on trust me. On inhale you get the full menthol flavour then on exhale you get a full cool wash out.
Unlike a real menthol cigarette there's no hint of tobacco flavouring in there so if that's what you are looking for then this might not be for you.
Throat hit for me wasn't quite strong enough but I do usually Vape 36mg liquids but I'm sure anyone who vapes 24mg or less will be satisfied.

Ok will I finish the bottle? Yes.
Could I Vape it all day? Not really its a bit strong to Vape all day.
Will I buy another bottle when I run out? More than likely.
Would I recommend it? You bet.

Thanks.

Link to the liquid:
http://totaleliquid.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=70_76

Last edited:
Well as soon as the pay packet hits the bank account I will be ordering a selection to keep me going over xmas, so far my list is :

Hangsen E-Liquid Liquorice 30ml 16mg
Hangsen E-Liquid HS STORM 30ml 18mg
Hangsen E-Liquid Mint Candy 30ml 16mg
30ML RY4 18MG STRENGTH

Its in the wish list which is a handy feature so you can reorder with a click.

Now its the waiting game until payday!!!

Back
Top Bottom