What's new

Review Darkstar Bottle Shot ZOLO SMOOTH + Guide

I can't put it down, my 500ml bottle arrived today.

I have never tried Cola, or any soda type liquids, any good?
I started on cola and tango`d while zolo was steeping , like all 3.However I could be wrong but coils last longer with the zolo, just my view.

I started on cola and tango`d while zolo was steeping , like all 3.However I could be wrong but coils last longer with the zolo, just my view.
Just remembered I have tried the Lil Tango last year, it was okay but wasted most of it, not an ADV, but you are right the Zolo has left my coil & wick clean and I've been caning it on the same build for 3 days

Cracking review there again mate and some very nice photos too well done and well put over.......:2thumbsup:..........

One thing worth mentioning ( unless i missed that bit ) - Join the facebook group, there is always discounts available.

I`m hoping you will enjoy the cosmic`s as they cost more, but probably worth it.:22:

Some of the others I mixed today - the smell of scones one took me aback you could distinctively pick out the doughy scone scent, unlike Game Of Scones where it was more jammy.

Filled my boots with these at 25% off deal.

Not sure if I would pay the full price for the Cosmix though at £14.50 they are a bit steep (pardon the pun), but that said if they are something special it still works out reasonable per 10ml

DarkStarStuff-2.jpg

Great review @Vapaneezer Scrooge im really liking your reviews they are very informative and pictures are great too. I did the same as you and took advantage of their 48 hour sale so i am looking forward to your reviews of Cosmic Caramel Coffee and the Rhubarb Custard Comet although i am interested in how long you are steeping the RCC as my bottle says 2 weeks and the website says 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom