What's new

Cyberpixies Blackcurrant Ice

Bought with my own dolla !

Blackcurrant Ice (Blackcurrant and Menthol)

During a conversation with Cyberpixie about e-juice mixing (something I'm definately gonna try now) I told her that I was 'non-promiscous' ;)) when it came to e-juice flavours, tobacco's were good enough for me I said.

I like to keep my vaping simple :eek:) :bulgy-eyes: as its a replacement for a very unhealthy, smelly and costly habit (smoking), anyhoo, I said I had tried Menthol before and it was harsh to say the least-that was enough for me, I'd stick to Tabacs.

The conversation got onto flavour 'Combos', a few were suggested , one of which was Menthol and Blackcurrant, I liked the sound of that, with winter upon us this 'Combo' conjured images of snow, freezing winds, icicles, mince pies with brandy drizzled on top, mulled wine and 'glitter-fog' (a Scottish thing?) and 'Tunes'.

I was a bit dubious about the 'actual' flavour that would result, I asked for the Menthol and Blackcurrant to be 'balanced' "like those tunes sweeties I said", Pix said she would mix some and send it to me, she did.

I received a wee 5ml bottle in the post :-bd ,with a cute little label that says "Pixie juice-Blackcurrant Ice". When I took the lid off I could smell the menthol and Blackcurrant, not strong but it was enough of a scent to make my mouth water, I filled a Boge SR let it settle, then took a vape. B-)

Wow , what can I say, a little bottle of 'Soothing lishisness',

It's very, very good, I dont think you could get anything closer to the taste of 'tunes' amazing-the balance of the 2 flavours is spot on and the throat hit (I asked for 18mg) is very satisfying and comforting (not really a 'Bloke' word I know), and Pix was right when she told me it leaves an aftercoolness in your mouth-it duz, how duz that wurk? :goofy:

and the vapour ? almost on a par with Mr Bonner (but he uses a Co2 fire extinguisher, so I'm told :D)

I'm now a lot more open minded regards 'flavoury' e juices'.

So, thank you Cyberpixie :-bd

Nice review. I love all the fruity and sweet flavours, they just dance on your tastebuds if you get the right ones :)

It's not 'Cyberpixie's Blackcurrant Ice' anymore, it's 'Bucky's Blackcurrant Ice' ;) Have sold quite a few, so Bucky's custom juice is being consumed up and down the country :D

I have some of this and thought it was exactly like "Tunes" too when I first tried it! Spot on.

Back
Top Bottom