What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Custard by Dripworx

@PrimeVapes I'm certain you know I'm just yanking your chain, no offense meant of course.

Still, this is how I see it. :D Yes you fucked up in no small way by not making NEARLY enough of what was always going to be highly sought after juice! Maybe you hadn't done many versions, were still tweaking, and lacked a little confidence that this batch would turn out as great as it seems to have and you were playing it a little (too!) safe. Maybe you just plain and simple made the craziest decision on how much to make and got it spectacularly wrong. :D

And now it's too late to make a sensibly sized batch and have it steeped enough to catch the Christmas mail, but no matter. I know how you can redeem yourself.

Release a limited edition concentrate of it, this week only, even if only on PoTV and in quantities determined by interest shown. That way we can order by the end of the week, get it mixed up and have it steeped in time for a Christmas day toot and raised glass to your health.

You get to atone for this grave mistake and everyone's a winner.

Last edited:
@PrimeVapes I'm certain you know I'm just yanking your chain, no offense meant of course.

Still, this is how I see it. :D Yes you fucked up in no small way by not making NEARLY enough of what was always going to be highly sought after juice! Maybe you hadn't done many versions, were still tweaking, and lacked a little confidence that this batch would turn out as great as it seems to have and you were playing it a little (too!) safe. Maybe you just plain and simple made the craziest decision on how much to make and got it spectacularly wrong. :D

And now it's too late to make a sensibly sized batch and have it steeped enough to catch the Christmas mail, but no matter. I know how you can redeem yourself.

Release a limited edition concentrate of it, this week only, even if only on PoTV and in quantities determined by interest shown. That way we can order by the end of the week, get it mixed up and have it steeped in time for a Christmas day toot and raise glass to your health.

You get to atone for this grave mistake and everyone's a winner.
I know your on a wind up mate [emoji3]

The reason why i made so little is because A- in january our customer base was less than a 1/4 of what it is now, and B- i completley forgot i had even made it until i unpacked the stuff when we moved into the unit [emoji23][emoji23]

We will see how the feedback is from the people that manage to grab some, if its as good as the reviews so far... maybe it can be our first zero nic/50ml in a 60ml bottle / no im not telling you to add nicotine / #shakennotstirred - release [emoji3]

I know your on a wind up mate [emoji3]

The reason why i made so little is because A- in january our customer base was less than a 1/4 of what it is now, and B- i completley forgot i had even made it until i unpacked the stuff when we moved into the unit [emoji23][emoji23]

We will see how the feedback is from the people that manage to grab some, if its as good as the reviews so far... maybe it can be our first zero nic/50ml in a 60ml bottle / no im not telling you to add nicotine / #shakennotstirred - release [emoji3]

I like my idea better. :D Fair enough though, that would be good, and thanks for the response. :)

Please don't make it available for the whole year. I like the idea that It should be a special treat for Christmas only!! Thats what makes it so nice!
Oh and no concentrate either.. reading revies, this is a 10month steep, not a 2week steep.. where do you think the subtle flavours come from! Its a bit like taking a whiskey out of the barrel straight after its been made - although nice, not as good as a 12yr old one!
I think, just make more for next year .... but not too much, you want it to remain special.
Well done to all those lucky recipients.
MERRY CHRISTMAS [emoji319]

Please don't make it available for the whole year. I like the idea that It should be a special treat for Christmas only!! Thats what makes it so nice!
Don't fret, he'll only make 6 bottles of it.

Oh and no concentrate either.. reading revies, this is a 10month steep, not a 2week steep.. where do you think the subtle flavours come from!
If only there was a way we could steep juices for 10 months.

Oh and no concentrate either.. reading revies, this is a 10month steep, not a 2week steep.. where do you think the subtle flavours come from! Its a bit like taking a whiskey out of the barrel straight after its been made - although nice, not as good as a 12yr old one!
I think, just make more for next year .... but not too much, you want it to remain special.
Well done to all those lucky recipients.
MERRY CHRISTMAS [emoji319]
Best get cracking and stick this one through the TPD then, next year will be custardless otherwise [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom