What's new

Review Custard by Dripworx

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions which are not influenced by either the vendor or POTV. So ner.

Custard. I love custard and along with pretty much all of you, have tried literally bucketloads in the search for that special one. And this IS special, make no mistake, its the Jose Mourinho of custards :D

You get the perfect custard flavour all the way through with a very slight hint of caramel but theres something else in there, a very slight undertone of something spicy, which I suspect is nutmeg but that's just a guess. Given that its proper name is 'Christmas Custard' it fucking ought to be but that's for Lee to know and us to find out.......:D

This goes straight to the top of my all-time custard list, And with all due respect, GVC, Devilicious, YOGG, Pirates and anyone else out there, your juices just took one hell of a beating.......

If you manage to get some, its (currently) a limited edition release which is only going to be available on or around the 1st December (there are only 30-odd bottles available) then you can count yourself really lucky and in for a proper treat.

This is going to blow you away. It really, really is.

With that in mind, right here and right now, I call on Lee to get this fucker into his full-time stable and if you get to try this, you'll be saying the same, guaranfuckingteed.

#thesearchisover

#vapeitandshootyourload

https://www.primevapes.co.uk

Last edited:
1480419403103.jpg
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Don't know why I read that review gonna cost me some more doe sounds too good not to try

@PrimeVapes is this gonna be one of those situations where I do no work and keep hitting refresh until I find the custard and the cookie sold out in under 2.47 seconds?!?!

@PrimeVapes is this gonna be one of those situations where I do no work and keep hitting refresh until I find the custard and the cookie sold out in under 2.47 seconds?!?!
Im not going to lie, its looking like that mate :( i wish i made more now to be honest, i hope you get some!

Back
Top Bottom