What's new

Review Cryptic Cream by Prime Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. We return for the last one in these range from prime vapes.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks goes out to @Lee over at prime vapes for sending this juice out. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. And remember taste is subjective guys.

So today we have the Cryptic Cream from the Sub Rosa range by Prime Vapes. It's a 100ml shortfill in a 120ml bottle so you can add nic shots if you want. I've topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg. They are 70vg30pg and are priced at £16.99 but there is a discount t code at the end with the link.

For this review we are using the SMPL tube mech with recoil with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.34. So let's get this show on the road guys.

And we all know the format by now. But for anyone new here. We always start with the finger test.

And right away your get the mixed berries with a delicious clotted cream. It leaves an amazing fruity after taste on the tongue.

Coils freshly wicked so let's prime them up and have a vape.

Oh my I think I have found heaven. Lee must buy his clotted cream from Waitrose or Marks and Spencer. That ain't no ordinary little cream. It works perfect with the mixed berries. You just get an amazing creamy berry taste abd again you get a lingering berry taste. Which makes you keep going back for more. This would be a perfect vape to take to your private box to watch Wimbledon if you are privileged enough.

Now we will do the saucy scale score here before you all rush off to get some for yourself.

I'm giving this a 9/10.

It's the best damn clotted cream I've ever had. And it's well balanced between the cream and the fruits. They are not fighting each other to steal the show. Just working together in perfect harmony.

20180629_114312.jpg

And again this is a small batch run so if your gonna get it don't wait too long.

Also use the discount code LAUNCH for 20% off

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/sub-rosa-alchemy/products/cryptic-cream-100ml

I for one can't wait to see what else this master mixoligist has up his sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom