What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Cream Puff - banana

Miss Pepper

Legend
This review is written by me, from my own experience of the product which I received free of charge in a comp and not connected to POTV or the owners.

Cream Puff Factory Eliquid - banana

I describe it as a banana with cream, or whipped banana and cream. Think banana foam sweets but with a healthy dollop of cream.

I have vaped it using my goon/istick combo (45w 0.28 ohm) and also in a crown with my speeder (50w 0.24 ohm). Both are lovely, great inhale and exhale, cloudage is good. Smooth and lush.

It isnt a complex juice with loads of different flavours running through it, but my goodness it is satisfying. So much so I have nearly run out!

It is described as a choux pastry with banana and cream but I dont pick up on the pastry bit :D

Tastes are subjective but if you like banana I would recommend you give this one a try!

Back
Top Bottom