What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Covert Blue by Prime Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. Thought I would treat you to another juice review. And since there is a discount code currently running you can get a bargain.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. Again a big thanks goes to Lee for sending this out to me.

We are still looking at the Sub Rosa shortfill range from prime vapes. The time it is the Covert Blue. It's 100ml shortfill 70vg30pg in a 120ml bottle so you can add 2 nic shots to make 120ml of 3mg juice. I've just topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg. These are priced at £16.99 but see below for the discount code.

So let's get on with it

This time I'm using the SMPL tube mech with beserker rda with a super fine fused Clapton coming in at 0.8

So the finger test. And straight away you get a blast of the blue raspberry and a nice sour candy too. Don't worry it's not screw your face up sour. Just very slightly.

Let's wet the wicks and go for a vape.

It is good to see a blue raspberry slush that isn't laced with koolada or menthol. The mix between the raspberry and the sour candy just goes so well together. There is a pleasant sweetness from the candy as well but not overly so wouldn't be a coil killer at all. I can imagine this one took a few late night to find what I will describe as near perfection in a bottle.

So let's move on and give it a scoring

I'm giving this a 9.9/10.

As I said the blue raspberry and sour candy just go so well together. It's a match made in heaven. I also scored this higher as it's a blue slush without and koolada or menthol and that I like.

20180629_114359.jpg

Here is the link so you can check it out yourself. And again this is a small batch of juice so it might not be around for long so get it while you can.

Use discount code LAUNCH for 20% off

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/sub-rosa-alchemy/products/covert-blue-100ml

This one sounds very nice well done again Sam on a great review........:2thumbsup:..........

Hey guys. Thought I would treat you to another juice review. And since there is a discount code currently running you can get a bargain.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. Again a big thanks goes to Lee for sending this out to me.

We are still looking at the Sub Rosa shortfill range from prime vapes. The time it is the Covert Blue. It's 100ml shortfill 70vg30pg in a 120ml bottle so you can add 2 nic shots to make 120ml of 3mg juice. I've just topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg. These are priced at £16.99 but see below for the discount code.

So let's get on with it

This time I'm using the SMPL tube mech with beserker rda with a super fine fused Clapton coming in at 0.8

So the finger test. And straight away you get a blast of the blue raspberry and a nice sour candy too. Don't worry it's not screw your face up sour. Just very slightly.

Let's wet the wicks and go for a vape.

It is good to see a blue raspberry slush that isn't laced with koolada or menthol. The mix between the raspberry and the sour candy just goes so well together. There is a pleasant sweetness from the candy as well but not overly so wouldn't be a coil killer at all. I can imagine this one took a few late night to find what I will describe as near perfection in a bottle.

So let's move on and give it a scoring

I'm giving this a 9.9/10.

As I said the blue raspberry and sour candy just go so well together. It's a match made in heaven. I also scored this higher as it's a blue slush without and koolada or menthol and that I like.

View attachment 164777

Here is the link so you can check it out yourself. And again this is a small batch of juice so it might not be around for long so get it while you can.

Use discount code LAUNCH for 20% off

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/sub-rosa-alchemy/products/covert-blue-100ml

Awesome review and great picture too! Looks beautiful up there [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom