What's new

Review Cotswold Vapour TPD range (Fruits)

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. We are back again. I'm going to join together the next couple of reviews so I'm not spamming the forum.

These juices were sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's. Taste is subjective.

A big thanks to @Cotswold Vapour for hooking me up with some juices to review.

We are using the Double Barrel mod with the recoil with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.33 and we are at 50w.

The juices in this review are 3mg but they do them in 0-18mg and are available in different ratios also. Prices start at £5.

So let's get started.

First up is Tropical Storm.

The finger taste.

And a tropical storm it is. I can pick out a hint of banana, mango, but there is other flavours mixed up in there too.

Let's have a vape.

Just think of an exotic fruit cocktail and that is what you have here. All the fruits just blend together and work with each other. You can pick out the hints of the fruits. If you like your fruity vapes then this is for you. The sharpness and the sweetness of the fruits is a great contrast.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 9.5/10.
I've had tropical vapes and drinks before but this is another level.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/tropical-storm/

Time to rewick and we will move on to the next juice.

Next up is Citrus Punch.

The finger taste.

I was expecting this one to have a sharpness to it but instead it has a pleasant sweetness to it which I like. You can pick out a hint of orange then a touch of citrus in the back.

Let's have a vape.

The orange is more prominent with the citrus on the back notes.
I think if the citrus fruits were more it would kill the juice. But as it is they work with the oranges to give it a refreshing vape. You also get more of the sharpness coming though. Would be a great summer's day vape.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 7/10.
Great refreshing vape. Great orange taste with a hint of citrus.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/citrus-punch/

Great review... again Sam :D

I always avoid juices that mention Tropical because I just think 'pineapple'! That one sounds kinda nice though :)

When I see citrus in the title I just think 'lemon and lime', but again, this one surprises me!

Really great reading your reviews Sam! Takes me past the titles. Too often the descriptions on juices are kinda vague. Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom