POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Colonel Boom Big Zero Range

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Sam's Vape Reviews, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Simon G

Simon G Legend

It tastes like root beer but better. All the flavours just blend together and work so well together.

I'm still very interested in the Root Beer .... but I could do with a little more than this to go on..... can you give me a sense of 'all the flavours' what flavours do you taste and which are the more prominent ones, which are in the background etc? ... how sweet/sharp etc. is it? .... is there much/any throat hit from the anise type ingredients? Have you tried any other root beer type flavours you could compare it to?

I'm not going to be drinking it so I don't much care what it tastes like on your finger. :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sam's Vape Reviews

Sam's Vape Reviews Achiever

I wouldn't say there is any throat hit from the anise. If anything the Aniseed is slightly more prominent than the other flavours but not by much at all. I haven't vaped any other root beer flavours to compare it too but I have drank plenty of it

3. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

The anise shouldn't be that prominent tbh as it's a very minute amount of flavouring used - that said the sarsparilla blend I use could very well be thought of as being the anise as it's got that botanical/medicinal/hard to place flavour type - and that is understandably pretty full on.

• Thank Thank x 2