What's new

Review Colonel Boom Big Zero Range

It tastes like root beer but better. All the flavours just blend together and work so well together.

I'm still very interested in the Root Beer .... but I could do with a little more than this to go on..... can you give me a sense of 'all the flavours' what flavours do you taste and which are the more prominent ones, which are in the background etc? ... how sweet/sharp etc. is it? .... is there much/any throat hit from the anise type ingredients? Have you tried any other root beer type flavours you could compare it to?

I'm not going to be drinking it so I don't much care what it tastes like on your finger. :D

I wouldn't say there is any throat hit from the anise. If anything the Aniseed is slightly more prominent than the other flavours but not by much at all. I haven't vaped any other root beer flavours to compare it too but I have drank plenty of it

It tastes like root beer but better. All the flavours just blend together and work so well together.

I'm still very interested in the Root Beer .... but I could do with a little more than this to go on..... can you give me a sense of 'all the flavours' what flavours do you taste and which are the more prominent ones, which are in the background etc? ... how sweet/sharp etc. is it? .... is there much/any throat hit from the anise type ingredients? Have you tried any other root beer type flavours you could compare it to?

I'm not going to be drinking it so I don't much care what it tastes like on your finger. :D

The anise shouldn't be that prominent tbh as it's a very minute amount of flavouring used - that said the sarsparilla blend I use could very well be thought of as being the anise as it's got that botanical/medicinal/hard to place flavour type - and that is understandably pretty full on.

Back
Top Bottom