What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Pepper thank you very much! we're hoping to hit this one! we're looking for the 'owner' jaydoginvasion for his thoughts on this too! vapeholic is hopefully coming back soon with the old coffee caramel and we're hoping for a name for the jam scone and cream from MrTeaTime . We're still chomping at the bit for a few of our tasters to drop in a review, we'd love to hear from all 15!

Caramel Latte : , Just tried the new batch , the caramel flavour has improved but for me the coffee flavour is still a bit muted, I have never tried a latte tho, more of a americano man myself so I guess it could be very close now, if I was to have this as a juice for my own use I would prefer more coffee flavour. Getting there. Vaped on a subtank RBA at .8 ohms 22 watts .

Miss Pepper thank you very much! we're hoping to hit this one! we're looking for the 'owner' jaydoginvasion for his thoughts on this too! vapeholic is hopefully coming back soon with the old coffee caramel and we're hoping for a name for the jam scone and cream from MrTeaTime . We're still chomping at the bit for a few of our tasters to drop in a review, we'd love to hear from all 15!

Apologies for not getting back to you on this, been a bit hectic and missed this post.

The honey seems a lot more balanced now, still strong but a very natural taste to it. i'm probably missing a lot of the subtleties of the ice cream due to the high nic content (I only vape at 6mg or less normally) but I think this is close to what I imagined.

Ok Fweeeends!

That's us! We're all done! Whilst We're really grateful for everybody's feedback on this project, the cloudfunders who won the comp have now named their liquids and are happy. We won't be sharing the names of the liquids on here just yet, We're having the tiles designed for the website.

A HUGE thank you to our tasting circle, I know a couple of you would have preferred a couple more tweaks, it's not that we can't do that, more that the decision has to come from the cloudfunders.

Two questions really... 1) Would you like a 0mg option? 2) Would you like to see cloudfunding again?

Be Well!

Ok Fweeeends!

That's us! We're all done! Whilst We're really grateful for everybody's feedback on this project, the cloudfunders who won the comp have now named their liquids and are happy. We won't be sharing the names of the liquids on here just yet, We're having the tiles designed for the website.

A HUGE thank you to our tasting circle, I know a couple of you would have preferred a couple more tweaks, it's not that we can't do that, more that the decision has to come from the cloudfunders.

Two questions really... 1) Would you like a 0mg option? 2) Would you like to see cloudfunding again?

Be Well!

1) 3mg would be good for me. 2) yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sorry I've not been more active in this, but vanilla really does bugger me chest up.

a: 0mg is always welcome and b: Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom