What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
now then :D

Ive got to say that ive really enjoyed this juice ;) Personally, i think that you have the balance more or less exactly right, and although i know that gerry said it needs more cream, i disagree :D

the cake is less pastry. more scone like

anyway, :D (i never said that it was a fruit scone did i? :D ) luckily, the jam in this is just about right, but there is a definite savoury element to this that gives balance.....and i think that the cream probably smooths this juice out....its not that evident. but my guess would be its the thing that holds it all together....i dunno, perhaps with steeping it may well come through a little more, although im not a fan or believer in steeping :D

There are elements to this that are not unlike v1, apart from what i mentioned about its less pastry......

I knew that i was asking a lot when i posted this up, and i never expected to win....so huge kudos in actually taking this on....

This lovely review is in dark grey...

Hi, this is the first time I have come across your website and I got excited at the chance to try some new exciting flavours. Unfortunately, you do not go low enough for me! I am currently on 6mg nic and your lowest is 8mg and you do not seem to do a 0mg nic which I could balance it out with. Do you have any plans to produce a 0mg nic version?

Hi, this is the first time I have come across your website and I got excited at the chance to try some new exciting flavours. Unfortunately, you do not go low enough for me! I am currently on 6mg nic and your lowest is 8mg and you do not seem to do a 0mg nic which I could balance it out with. Do you have any plans to produce a 0mg nic version?

Ayup! you aren't the first to ask about an ultra low nic content, what we're looking at is testing the approach with the release of the cloudfunding liquids, which will also include our new Jacques Noir and Turbo Mint flavours, should this be a success, then we'll carry it over into the next batches of our current range. All we really need is the naming of our cloudfunded liquids (provided our winners are happy) then we can start making them up. so hopefully it should be the end of April.

Hope this helps!

Be Well!

Ayup! you aren't the first to ask about an ultra low nic content, what we're looking at is testing the approach with the release of the cloudfunding liquids, which will also include our new Jacques Noir and Turbo Mint flavours, should this be a success, then we'll carry it over into the next batches of our current range. All we really need is the naming of our cloudfunded liquids (provided our winners are happy) then we can start making them up. so hopefully it should be the end of April.

Hope this helps!

Be Well!

Ah, ok so for the confusion

:yahoo: got it :D

Smells more balanced than the other bottle.

Fresh wick in the valkyrie

The honey is toned down and so is the sweetness, still not getting loads of ice cream.

(Chugs on euc/mint to clear taste buds)

More drops on the valk.

Brings out the honey more yumyum :D

(Chugs again)

Drops on the valk and goes outside, lake views, sunshine, honey vape feels like ive died and gone to heaven.

Im guessing the honey is a very strong concentrate and will need a lot less to balance it out more.

Great amount of vapour.

Brain engages and opens to full airflow. Can start to taste the creamy-ness to it, but still a lot of honey.

It is silky, leaves a lovely honey after taste and is really nice as it is; but would be a bit much for an ADV as it stands at the mo, but is great as a daily treat.

Bit too early to try it with a beer :(

Even at 6mg nic it hits the spot.

I love it the way that it is and have made a point of not reading anyone elses thoughts on either version.

I know this can be worked through to make it how you want it to taste and cant wait for the final version to be released.

Angelique Mist keep it up and you will nail this x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom