What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelique Mist

Postman
Hi Peeps!, Here is the new thread as discussed, keep the feedback coming. We'll put it up here when we send out the alterations.

Be Well!

Also, if anyone would like to bring their reviews and changes over here, that would be much appreciated too. So far;

caramel coffee - a bit more coffee
Vanilla ice cream and honey - a bit less funnyhunnybunnymummy
jam scone - more scone, actually scrub round that, put some scone in and not a vanilla slice...

is this correct?

I hope so...

Also, if anyone would like to bring their reviews and changes over here, that would be much appreciated too. So far;

jam scone - more scone, actually scrub round that, put some scone in and not a vanilla slice...

is this correct?

I hope so...

+1 for the "bit more coffee" aye :D

The Jacques noir is pretty much spot on, nice throat hit and plenty of clouds. Nice aniseed flavour that leaves you with a blackjack flavour sitting on your tongue long after the exhale.

Jaques Noir

I tried the Jaques Noir , I used my kayfun russian freshly coiled and wicked filled with 3 ish mls and, yes nice licouricey aniseed taste, good vapour and for the first hour or so I really enjoyed it then in started to become a bit meh. Definitely not something that I could vape all day ok for a change but I'am afraid not for me, to me, maybe an addition of something like blackcurrant would make it more of an ADV

I also tried the Jaques Noir,as far as tasting like the sweet goes,i think you've pretty much nailed it,first you get aniseed,then liquorice and not to sweet either.good amount of vapor production and just enough throat hit. this was tried using a mini dripper coiled to 1.3ohms wicked with cotton at 18w

is this correct?

I hope so...

Vanilla ice cream and honey very strong on the honey side at the moment.

It is nice but very strong, perhaps should be more ice cream with notes of honey?

Vanilla ice cream and honey very strong on the honey side at the moment.

It is nice but very strong, perhaps should be more ice cream with notes of honey?

We're trying to avoid making it 'all flavouring', so, would you say less honey? and then balance it that way?

it's going well so far, we'd be keen to hear from a couple more jam scones, although we do have a direction, a little more of a push would help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom