What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review ChuffStuff - Lounn's Nectar

It's cool, I nearly had forgotten about it, Im sure I had a swatch at the date, Nov 2020, but that may not have been the bottle I opened.
I always take a few on Holiday, this is why Lol
Was this 10ml pre nic or shortfills Rickster ? I’d like to take a look at it.

Sorry bud, missed this.
yes I reckon you got a janky nic shot. Peppery burn has gone off nic all over it.
those same nic shots are universal and I remember mrdj got a bunch in a dinner lady review we did together that caused him to throw about a 120mls of liquid down the drain. Dinner lady did tests and the whole nic batch was bad.
Bread of heaven is lovely stuff but never easy to explain. Tobacco, citrus and hot cross bun is as close as I can do.

Nae worries fella, strangely enough it was 10ml TDP bottles.

Was this 10ml pre nic or shortfills Rickster ? I’d like to take a look at it.

Hi fella, as above it was 10ml bottles, took the 6 of them on Holiday, 2 were defo off, well to me least....as I was on Holiday with limited stock coils with me I could not say for sure if the other 4 were also off, as I couldn't continue to use up coils....so just binned em
Should have took a photo I suppose....honestly no worries fella, it's just one of them things, outwith your control, so I wasn't and am not bothered.:)

Nae worries fella, strangely enough it was 10ml TDP bottles.

Hi fella, as above it was 10ml bottles, took the 6 of them on Holiday, 2 were defo off, well to me least....as I was on Holiday with limited stock coils with me I could not say for sure if the other 4 were also off, as I couldn't continue to use up coils....so just binned em
Should have took a photo I suppose....honestly no worries fella, it's just one of them things, outwith your control, so I wasn't and am not bothered.:)
I’m gonna loom at the l ones left on the shelf tho just in case.

have you tried it before ?
Is it possible you just really really don’t like it ?

I’m gonna loom at the l ones left on the shelf tho just in case.

have you tried it before ?
Is it possible you just really really don’t like it ?

No had not tried it before.....so nothing to go on....I doubt it though I usually get on well with baccy types....there was no flavour other than very strong pepper, it was unvapeable, which is unusual....left me wondering surely everyone cannae be loving this stuff...lol....but I suppose it's possible it's me....I dunno

No had not tried it before.....so nothing to go on....I doubt it though I usually get on well with baccy types....there was no flavour other than very strong pepper, it was unvapeable, which is unusual....left me wondering surely everyone cannae be loving this stuff...lol....but I suppose it's possible it's me....I dunno
I’m not in any way suggesting it’s not off by the way!
If we have any left in the shelves it will be the same batch - so I’ll check it out tomorrow - and remove it if ness and drop you something as a replacement!

BOH is lovely - I love it BUT it is quite an aquired taste - challenging even. Which I like about it.

mite one of those juices you can’t describe - and everyone that does does it differently

I always find it a bit ... sherbetty? Kind of like long bottom leaf used to be and a bit spicy

I’m not in any way suggesting it’s not off by the way!
If we have any left in the shelves it will be the same batch - so I’ll check it out tomorrow - and remove it if ness and drop you something as a replacement!

BOH is lovely - I love it BUT it is quite an aquired taste - challenging even. Which I like about it.

mite one of those juices you can’t describe - and everyone that does does it differently

I always find it a bit ... sherbetty? Kind of like long bottom leaf used to be and a bit spicy

Cheers fella, be interested to know re your stock

Back
Top Bottom