What's new

Review ChuffStuff - Lounn's Nectar

@AlsoRan I tried Calliberry Crunch a long time ago and whilst this doesn't taste anything like it, it is a wheaty, fruity cereal with vanilla notes - I was a big fan of this years ago and picked some up again earlier in the year and still loved it, but like everything it depends on your tastes. There's usually good discounts around too https://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/the-ringmaster-50ml-short-fill/

And there's callipitter chow flavouring in calliberry crunch, as there is in Callicustard by South Coast Vapes - this is the only place I could find it from a brief search, not cheap for a 50ml shortfill, bloody nice though! https://beaumvape.co.uk/product/south-coast-vapes-callicustard/
Yeah. Like Lee's old classic cereal killer, it's a weetabix style cereal over granola or corn style. Good call. Completely forgot Digby's and south coast.

Yeah. Like Lee's old classic cereal killer, it's a weetabix style cereal over granola or corn style. Good call. Completely forgot Digby's and south coast.

How can you forget about South Coast Vapes...Lol..... Im recently back from Holiday, took Deckchair, CYmore and Deep South and fk all else lol....safe to say Im a fan.:)

How can you forget about South Coast Vapes...Lol..... Im recently back from Holiday, took Deckchair, CYmore and Deep South and fk all else lol....safe to say Im a fan.:)
Lol, I wouldn't ever forget what the youngsters would call "one of the OG's.
Just forgot that chow had the weetabix base. You can't forget Cy'more.

Lol, you had me worried there....thought you had lost the fkin plot:)

I just remembered I told a lie fella.....I also took some Druids brew Bread of heaven with me, it was shite, in fact it was really bad, as in off... there was absolutely no flavour notes whatsoever..the nic was defo off, unless it's supposed to taste like burnt pepper and rip the throat aff ye stuff.... which I highly doubt, had high hopes too.
Binned the shit,

Last edited:
I just remembered I told a lie fella.....I also took some Druids brew Bread of heaven with me, it was shite, in fact it was really bad, as in off... there was absolutely no flavour notes whatsoever..the nic was defo off, unless it's supposed to taste like burnt pepper and rip the throat aff ye stuff.... which I highly doubt, had high hopes too.
Binned the shit,
I had it a couple of months ago and there was stacks of flavour from it - very complex and unusual and not for everybody. Got mine from Manabush in 6mg. Think you're right in the Nic being off if it was peppery, pity.

I had it a couple of months ago and there was stacks of flavour from it - very complex and unusual and not for everybody. Got mine from Manabush in 6mg. Think you're right in the Nic being off if it was peppery, pity.

I got mine from Manabush as well, surely tae fk this can't be right...it was horrendous, nada flavour...I have along with yourself been vaping a long time and know when nic is shit n gone bad....60mls I binned.
Shame really, as I have had in the past and recommended Snow Queen from em...but this Bread of Heaven...fk me...it's proper shit.

I got mine from Manabush as well, surely tae fk this can't be right...it was horrendous, nada flavour...I have along with yourself been vaping a long time and know when nic is shit n gone bad....60mls I binned.
Shame really, as I have had in the past and recommended Snow Queen from em...but this Bread of Heaven...fk me...it's proper shit.
It was just 10ml I got to try it as it'd been on the to-do list for yonks. Feck all worse than having to bin liquid you've stumped a few quid up for :(

It was just 10ml I got to try it as it'd been on the to-do list for yonks. Feck all worse than having to bin liquid you've stumped a few quid up for :(

It's cool, I nearly had forgotten about it, Im sure I had a swatch at the date, Nov 2020, but that may not have been the bottle I opened.
I always take a few on Holiday, this is why Lol

It's cool, I nearly had forgotten about it, Im sure I had a swatch at the date, Nov 2020, but that may not have been the bottle I opened.
I always take a few on Holiday, this is why Lol
Sorry bud, missed this.
yes I reckon you got a janky nic shot. Peppery burn has gone off nic all over it.
those same nic shots are universal and I remember mrdj got a bunch in a dinner lady review we did together that caused him to throw about a 120mls of liquid down the drain. Dinner lady did tests and the whole nic batch was bad.
Bread of heaven is lovely stuff but never easy to explain. Tobacco, citrus and hot cross bun is as close as I can do.

Back
Top Bottom