What's new

Review ChuffStuff - Lounn's Nectar

Hello,

Apologies for rezzing an old thread, I'm not sure where else I can post to request - I've been trying very hard to find Caliberry Crunch online to buy but alas and to my ever increasing fears it seems Chuff Stuff is no longer operating, I am down to my last bottle of Caliberry Crunch and I'm breaking into a sweat at the prospect of forever never being able to vape my favourite Vape. Can anyone at all help by pointing me to a vendor/supplier or contact so I can secure some more concentrate?

many thanks in advance.

Try my juice vendors link in the new user section. Last time I checked they were in stock at I think mixshop.

hello MrDJ,

unfortunately mixshop has no Chuffstuff Caliberry crunch left.... there is a sale on however but a lot of concentrates are sold out.

hello MrDJ,

unfortunately mixshop has no Chuffstuff Caliberry crunch left.... there is a sale on however but a lot of concentrates are sold out.
Yeah, mix shop was the last place I found caliberry crunch. Bloody tasty. They had the old dripworx cereal killer too but I'm afraid I nabbed that.
May be worth checking around the forums for Heather surprised if she's disappeared. Chuffstuff used to be very popular.
Back when sub ohm vaping was new, I was addicted to a liquid range out of California (vapers junction,.. I think) which was cereal based and when that stopped caliberry was as close as I found to it.
Good luck bud. Will update if I see her.

In the mean time I'd have a look at the US cereal liquids that where around in the early days. I think the chuffstuff range "owed" a lot to the likes of Charlie's and glas.
Glas crunch berry may more than hit the spot.

thanks for the replies, much appreciated - I have come to the conclusion my love affair with Caliberry Crunch is a thing of the past, which is a damn shame. There is literally no where selling the concentrate anymore but then like my old dad used to say All good things eventually come to an end. :(

@eyeball kid, Heather has gone MIA for good.

Not getting into the "politics" of it, but unlikely she'll ever return to any kind of social media under her own name.

Yeah, thanks bud. I was aware and pm'd the o.p. with relevant info. Didn't want to dig up graves on the forum.
@AlsoRan is going to sample a few concentrates and recipes and update us on his progress.
If you remember any good crunch berry cereal type liquids or shots, give him a shout.
Thanks man.

@AlsoRan I tried Calliberry Crunch a long time ago and whilst this doesn't taste anything like it, it is a wheaty, fruity cereal with vanilla notes - I was a big fan of this years ago and picked some up again earlier in the year and still loved it, but like everything it depends on your tastes. There's usually good discounts around too https://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/the-ringmaster-50ml-short-fill/

And there's callipitter chow flavouring in calliberry crunch, as there is in Callicustard by South Coast Vapes - this is the only place I could find it from a brief search, not cheap for a 50ml shortfill, bloody nice though! https://beaumvape.co.uk/product/south-coast-vapes-callicustard/

@AlsoRan I tried Calliberry Crunch a long time ago and whilst this doesn't taste anything like it, it is a wheaty, fruity cereal with vanilla notes - I was a big fan of this years ago and picked some up again earlier in the year and still loved it, but like everything it depends on your tastes. There's usually good discounts around too https://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/the-ringmaster-50ml-short-fill/

And there's callipitter chow flavouring in calliberry crunch, as there is in Callicustard by South Coast Vapes - this is the only place I could find it from a brief search, not cheap for a 50ml shortfill, bloody nice though! https://beaumvape.co.uk/product/south-coast-vapes-callicustard/
@ZT

Dunno how busy unit is today with BF... If you're not rushed (dunno how today is) don't you have Calicustard? Isn't on the Bush site...

40% off guys ;)... Also 50% over £100 make the South Coast an ADV for Xmas :D

Back
Top Bottom