What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review ChuffStuff - Lounn's Nectar

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
There has only really been one apple tobacco Juice I've ever really like and that is is the Awesome Eden by House of Liquids

This particular diva-esque juice is out of my normal PG/VG Ratio .. this doesn't mean I'm not going to vape it .. it means Im going to vape it less often and Ill be honest, I don't think tobaccos (for me at least) work well in a dripping scenario.

correction ... didn't think that tobaccos work well in a dripping scenario - and to be honest, for the most part for my tastes and style of vaping I still feel that

there is always the exception to the rule though and Lounn's nectar is one of those exceptions for me.

What I get from this is really quite a dark tobacco .. almost .. pipes, but without the nasty "grassiness" i get in most pipe tobaccos.

Personally I feel this is down to the butterscotch, i think it very cleverly takes away any harsh edges that may be in the underlying tobacco.

That kind of mixing, using flavours to enhance or balance other flavours is either a natural gift or a worked for and worked hard skill set and requires a great palette to pull off well.

And even then you are still only gonna appeal to a percentage of people a percentage of the time.

that percentage definitely contains me at the minute - I like this juice I like it a lot .. the sharp apple cuts through the dark tobacco and butterscotch really well ... and in the brief 30 mins sub homing I occasionally indulge in .. this has been up there this week.

Id dearly love to see a 60/40 or (gosh shock horror) 50/50 tank version of this juice.

Last edited:
Wow!! Thank you for the great write up.
I'm so glad you enjoy it.
I'll most definately work a 50/50 up for you.

I really must try some of @diva's chuff stuff. I keep seeing people raving about it but haven't got round to it yet. Plus groovy unicorn bottles!!! I love butterscotch so it already sounds like a winner :) how do you think it would be for someone who doesn't normally go for tobaccos though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm difficult knowing your tastes mich, it's a really good tobacco flavour but it IS a tobacco flavour :) I'll send you some to try if you like

And argh I hit edit not reply!

Hmm difficult knowing your tastes mich, it's a really good tobacco flavour but it IS a tobacco flavour :) I'll send you some to try if you like

And argh I hit edit not reply!
Maybe I should play it safe and try one that fits my taste better....don't want to deprive you of good juice :)

Maybe I should play it safe and try one that fits my taste better....don't want to deprive you of good juice :)
Could highly recommend the waterfelon. If u like a fresh vape this is a good one. Gonna need to put in an order soon was given some free with a purchase not so long ago.

I've got Lounn's Nectar in the kayfun lite plus v2 its been sitting in my drawer since Feb as I'm not one for tobacco Juice. On Sunday a really wanted a cig so thought i would dig it out and see if it helped and all i can say is why oh why did i leave it so long to try this juice its awesome

Ordered! If I remember correctly, 3mg was the highest and I vape at 6 so I had to miss out. It's great to see the full range of strengths there now. It's weird to think that 6mg is considered high strength! Can't wait for it to arrive, sounds right up my street :)
Could highly recommend the waterfelon. If u like a fresh vape this is a good one. Gonna need to put in an order soon was given some free with a purchase not so long ago.

Ordered! If I remember correctly, 3mg was the highest and I vape at 6 so I had to miss out. It's great to see the full range of strengths there now. It's weird to think that 6mg is considered high strength! Can't wait for it to arrive, sounds right up my street :)

Thanks @Purplefowler
I added a Morpheus to your order too [emoji6]
Been available in all strengths for ages.

Back
Top Bottom