What's new

Review Chuff Stuff - The entire range. Awesome, Just awesome

I'm a long time lurker, not one for posting but recently trawled the forums looking at reviews v cost opted to try this. Mamma and watermelon (I wont add to the detail description of taste before). I thought the strawberry and creme was good. The taste on exhale of the watermelon is incredible. Most of all i think its nicely bottled, was to squeeze, looks the part, arrived fast and when bought in bulk is a premium liquid at a decent price.
Glad I decided to try the product, looking forward to the full range.
Great feed back is always welcome to hear [emoji2].

I've been wanting to try chuff stuff liquids and I've just stumbled upon this review read it all now I've just made my first order 30ml of waterfelon can't wait to try this juice for the first time.

I've been wanting to try chuff stuff liquids and I've just stumbled upon this review read it all now I've just made my first order 30ml of waterfelon can't wait to try this juice for the first time.
Waterfelon is my favourite out and out citrus vape by a country mile
I could do with it coming in a Mary popping style bag that doesn't end as I hammer through it in no time
For the upcoming summer I can see me vaping this exclusively on warm summer nights
It like most of chuffstuff liquids is simply awesome
Hurry up pay day

That was quick received order today now I'm chain vaping to empty my tank as it smells lush thanks @diva the free vape band was a nice touch

Well just got home and couldn't wait to sample this and I must say wow I'm lost for words I thought mango was going to be an overpowering element to this but it's not it's just refreshing the watermelon comes through I'm not not really getting the lemon but Im not a lemon person so really don't mind that it's like some mystical juice it tastes slightly different with every draw this is prob the best juice I've had to date can't wait for payday to roll round to sample your other offerings if I say I'm pleased with waterfelon that would be an understatement

Well just got home and couldn't wait to sample this and I must say wow I'm lost for words I thought mango was going to be an overpowering element to this but it's not it's just refreshing the watermelon comes through I'm not not really getting the lemon but Im not a lemon person so really don't mind that it's like some mystical juice it tastes slightly different with every draw this is prob the best juice I've had to date can't wait for payday to roll round to sample your other offerings if I say I'm pleased with waterfelon that would be an understatement

In a tank it's predominantly watermelon , but On a dripper the lemon and mango comes through the higher the wattage goes [emoji6]
So pleased you like it. Enjoy.

Ordered a selection pack based off the comments on this thread. Have been vaping a mixture of RY4 and custardy coffee flavoured liquids for years so looking forward to trying something new!

Just ordered some Mammas and some Lounn's Nectar - really intrigued by this one, a curious combo of Apple, butterscotch and tobacco. Can't wait to try em...

Back
Top Bottom