What's new

Review Chuff Stuff - The entire range. Awesome, Just awesome

No it's a nice gentle sweet lemon. Think omit more as a lemon dressing on the watermelon and mango than a big lemony hit

I'm taking tomorrow and Sunday off. POTV15 is code for 15% off. While stocks last.
All orders made this weekend will be shipped out on Monday .

I'm taking tomorrow and Sunday off. POTV15 is code for 15% off. While stocks last.
All orders made this weekend will be shipped out on Monday .
Have a well deserved day off diva.

Now, with a little peace and quiet in the house, time for another..........

CAMPERS DELIGHT

Or perhaps more accurately, Cam's delight.

I'm stumped as to how best to describe this. The description on the website is bang on, but again doesn't do justice to the juice. There is something so comforting and reassuring about this flavour. I can see why it's called campers delight. I've been out in the garden, all cold and crisp, and this was like a lovely warm hug!

This is the first flavour I've had with chocolate in it and I think I can see why so many say chocolate could be troublesome to get right, but this is just right. It's not a predominant flavour at all, but it's there and nicely so right on the back end. Marshmallow, buiscuit, slightly horlicks, and a few choc drops thrown in. Lovely and creamy, soft and gentle on the palate and throat but with a good 'body' as it were in the throat. Beautiful.

Quite unlike any other flavour I've encountered.

Here's the funny thing for me that I really really love about this. My long since passed favourite uncle used to smoke a pipe. As a little boy I always fondly recall the mahoosive clouds of smoke from his pipe and the thick cloying smell of the smoke. I recall under the tobacco smell was a second distinctive other aroma. A sweet toasted vanilla like smell that was distinct and different to the tobacco and seemed to me even at the time like something else had been added in.

As soon as I chuffed this stuff.......bang there it was, that second, non tobacco flavour I recalled from Uncle's pipe (that sounds all wrong doesn't it!? No sniggering please!). I was immediately transported back to being that little boy once again hunting around with my olfactory senses in a big cloud seeking out that lovely sweetish vanilla-esque smell. Except, this time I'm sitting in my own huge dense cloud, not having to hunt that aroma at all, and with no hint of tobacco getting in my way.

This flavour for me is of a type that is singularly unlike other types of juices. The name is spot on, I really can imagine sitting around a camp fire on a cold dark night, chuffing away on this.

Great job on this one diva,

I tried Campers Delight today after having let it sit for a couple of weeks. Good God. It's gorgeous and without doubt the best chocolate vape I've ever had. I take my hat off to Diva on this one.

sorry to highjack, just placed my first order went for the 30ml selection pack, bought 2 (one for my dad) so looking forward to trying them out. @diva

I'm a long time lurker, not one for posting but recently trawled the forums looking at reviews v cost opted to try this. Mamma and watermelon (I wont add to the detail description of taste before). I thought the strawberry and creme was good. The taste on exhale of the watermelon is incredible. Most of all i think its nicely bottled, was to squeeze, looks the part, arrived fast and when bought in bulk is a premium liquid at a decent price.
Glad I decided to try the product, looking forward to the full range.

Back
Top Bottom