What's new

Review Chuff Stuff - The entire range. Awesome, Just awesome

camv6

Postman
Well I recently took delivery of 30mls of each of the flavours Chuffstuff offer in 3mg nic.

So far ive tried the Mammas, Waterfelon, Caliberry Crunch and Campers Delight.

I'm not going to go into each of those just yet as i'm typing from my office desk at work but I wanted to start the thread off now. I will do a little review on each one, one post at a time as I'm able to.

However, as a foreword......................

OH MY GOOD GOD, THESE JUICES ARE TOTALLY TOTTALY AWESOME!!!!!!

Diva and her crew have knocked it clean out of the park in my opinion. These vapes are brimming with fantastic flavours, lovely and smooth with plenty of body and massive clouds.

The ones i've tried thus far are just brilliant but I must say, the Waterfelon is worthy of special mention as its utterly majestic. So flavourful, so ......well.......juicy. Sweet but not in a sweet tasting way (if you get my drift) and its really hard to not just keep refilling the tank time and again with this.

Actually as I type i'm having to stop myself gushing on about the others i've tried too in similar vein, but i'll leave it at that for now until I can do specific pieces and until i've actually tried them all.

I've spent twice as much on fancy bottles from 'cool' USA and/or so called premiuim brands from far and wide and they haven't been half as good as these.

Started on mine tonight, I also have the 6 flavours.

Only started on Blouvla after letting it steep for 5-6 days, it's really really good. But I'm putting it away to start another flavour as I have been hammering rocketman from one hit wonder - finding them strangely similar but the Blouvla is missing the granola note.

This juice is superb, will be cleaning out my uta2 clone for this :)

Morpheus:
Amazing juice. Lovely blueberry with nice strawberry creamy flavour. I am addicted to this. Gonna have to start a Vapes anonymous to help with my adddiction
Mama's:
This is the flavour that made me fall in love with chuff stuff. such a smooth flavour
Calliberry crunch:
Nice cherrios with a hint of fruit. I couldn't really make out what fruit. I should of let it steep a bit longer, but that's harder then it sounds. I still really enjoyed it and I never thought I would to be honest.

My only issue with chuff stuff is bottle size. Wish you sold it by the litre @diva

PS: Sorry for hijacking your thread @camv6

Please feel free to high jack at will.

Anyone with any reviews please join in.

I've got a feeling chuff stuff is going to be a real forum favourite

Morpheus:
Amazing juice. Lovely blueberry with nice strawberry creamy flavour. I am addicted to this. Gonna have to start a Vapes anonymous to help with my adddiction
Mama's:
This is the flavour that made me fall in love with chuff stuff. such a smooth flavour
Calliberry crunch:
Nice cherrios with a hint of fruit. I couldn't really make out what fruit. I should of let it steep a bit longer, but that's harder then it sounds. I still really enjoyed it and I never thought I would to be honest.

My only issue with chuff stuff is bottle size. Wish you sold it by the litre @diva

PS: Sorry for hijacking your thread @camv6
Litres can be arranged [emoji6]

You guys make me blush, thank you for your kind words [emoji4]

Campers Delight .. steeped for 2 weeks vaped in my Magma (my only dripper ) Clapton coil at .8ohms ipv3 li at 20 watts

not really tried much high VG e juice but liked the sound of this one and was eager to try another juice made by a forum member/vendor so purchased 15ml and waited for 2 weeks ..... was it worth the wait I hear you ask ? you bet your ass it was , to my mind its best described as vaping a Twix .. the chocolate is quite subtle and you get a nice biscuity caramel taste on exhale (well I did ;) ) that's a lush vape you ve created there @diva thank you and I'm sure its gonna be popular :clapping:

oh and 5 bonus points for the lovely unicorn bottles ;)

Last edited:
Campers Delight .. steeped for 2 weeks vaped in my Magma (my only dripper ) Clapton coil at .8ohms ipv3 li at 20 watts

not really tried much high VG e juice but liked the sound of this one and was eager to try another juice made by a forum member/vendor so purchased 15ml and waited for 2 weeks ..... was it worth the wait I hear you ask ? you bet your ass it was , to my mind its best described as vaping a Twix .. the chocolate is quite subtle and you get a nice biscuity caramel taste on exhale (well I did ;) ) that's a lush vape you ve created there @diva thank you and I'm sure its gonna be popular :clapping:

oh and 5 bonus points for the lovely unicorn bottles ;)
So glad you're enjoying the campers delight. Not many people enjoy chocolate vapes.

Started on mine tonight, I also have the 6 flavours.

Only started on Blouvla after letting it steep for 5-6 days, it's really really good. But I'm putting it away to start another flavour as I have been hammering rocketman from one hit wonder - finding them strangely similar but the Blouvla is missing the granola note.

This juice is superb, will be cleaning out my uta2 clone for this :)
Oooo not everyday you see the ubertoot taken for a spin on Unknown juices. I'm honoured [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom