What's new

Chubby's Lemon Tart

Marcus1960

Achiever
I've never done a juice review on the forum before but following the arrival of some Chubby's Lemon Tart I thought I'd share my thoughts [emoji16] A while ago I got a bottle of dinner ladies Lemon Tart from a friend on here, I enjoyed it & following the bottle I went back to my regular juices. Last week I got an email from Chubby's telling me about a great special offer on their juices & I had a look at the website & noticed their Lemon Tart & decided to give it a try, I was not disappointed, the flavour is fantastic- Lemon on the inhale & gorgeous pastry on the exhale, it's not a massive in your face flavour which is perfect, it's just like vaping a lovely Lemon Tart [emoji16] it comes pre steeped & once you've added the nic shot it's ready to vape in a couple of hours, the taste is great from the get go and I must say I prefer it to the previously mentioned Lemon Tart that I had tried before. As always with eliquid taste is subjective & it won't be to everyone's taste but I could wholeheartedly recommend this as a very reasonably priced juice that tastes great.
Keep on vapin'
Marcus
p.s I have no connection or affiliation with any juice vendors, just spreading the love [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom