What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cherrylicious from pixiejuice

Bryan123456

Achiever
Cherrylicious

Vendor www.pixiejuice.co.uk

Size 10ml
Strength 18 MG
Mix 70/30 PG/VG
Price £4.50

Reviewed through direct dripping on a SR Joye Riva atomizer on a Lavatube.

Review

I bought this with two other juices to try from the above vendor in a 10% discount (on the above price) offer on www.planetofthevapes.co.uk. I was prepared to hate this. I have had so many bad cherry vapes and disappointing cherry concentrates too. Horrible synthetic tastes, cloyingness and huge notes of acetone. So I approached this with not the most positive outlook.

I was persuaded to try this by the reputation of the vendor and the claim on her web site:

Cherrylicious
It's so difficult to find a cherry vape that isn't medicinal tasting but you can stop your search now. We've hunted high and low all over the world trying to find the best cherry taste we can bring to you and we think this is it!

I can relate to the ‘medicinal’ taste comment in a major way. So this is a sort of ‘put up or shut up’ test and if it’s no good I won’t try a cherry vape ever again.

First impressions.

I take off the bottle top and put my nose to it. I expect to recoil at some sharp chemically smell. It isn’t. There’s a bitter-sweet pleasant fruity aroma which I find hard to pin down. I know this smell.

Memories

Then I recollect it. My companion on hols last year in Belgium had insisted I stop at a fruit shop on the outskirts of Bruge, because she’d seen some cherries. These were huge fat juicy things unlike those you get in the UK and she proceeded to gorge herself on them. Of course, a kilo is a bit much for anyone and the bag was carefully stored on the floor of the car. Next day, when these things had been sitting in 35 degrees, I was asked to retrieve them. This is the perfume I was met with in the car. This is encouraging.

The vape

3.7 volts

I am preparing to recoil at this too. 3 drops into a clean atomizer at 3.7 volts.

This is sweet and juicy and perfumy and cherry. The after taste is absolutely lovely. It’s what I imagine being kissed by an angel might be like. I am waiting for some acidity, acetone, cloyingness or a synthetic edge and – there is none. It tastes like those big fat perfumy juicy Belgian cherries.

I vape some more, this is really good.

4.7 volts

…I lose some of that wonderful flavour when vaping at this voltage, but am getting a pleasant after-taste. There’s not much change in vapour production.

4.2 volts

I am picking up more flavour and oddly some more vapour down here.

I go down the voltages..

3.9 volts

This is the sweet spot for me with this juice. The angels are kissing me again, its juicy and delivers the pukka cherry flavours..

I want to try this in my look-alike. I suspect that this will work very well in that and will be something refreshing for the car. A fresh carto is standing at this moment.

This is the best cherry vape I have tasted.

This is the only cherry vape I would ever buy again. It is the only one I will recommend to people. I am amazed that I liked this, but I did.

Footnote

I was expecting horrible things with my atomizer after this. It was washed thoroughly in water and dried. It was primed with cigarillos and dry burned and then vaped.I expected to get what I got with other cherry vapes – a lingering pervading cherry taste. I didn’t get this at all. No need for Milton and more proof that this vendor’s cherry is different – better. I went back to vaping her fabulous mint choc ice cream.

Disclaimer – bought with my own money – I have received no payment for making this review. All opinions expressed there within are my own and are as ‘fair comment’. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners, staff or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree /disagree with any or all comments.

Last edited:
Not a cherry fan myself and those i've tried have been frankly awful..but hey..tastes like kissing an angel? whoop whoop!

Totally agree with this, the best cherry Ive tried, and god knows Ive tried enough of them. This is the standard all will be judged by from now on for me. Trouble is I dont think any will manage to compete :)

Back
Top Bottom