Vape Club
What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

Sorry mate been a long day;) how you getting on with it?
Haha :P, or you're too relaxed ;)

Ace mate, I see you're getting on well with it. Surprisingly chilled, things that would normally stress me out just go straight over my head in a "meh, im not fussed" kind of way [emoji23]

Smoore
Haha :P, or you're too relaxed ;)

Ace mate, I see you're getting on well with it. Surprisingly chilled, things that would normally stress me out just go straight over my head in a "meh, im not fussed" kind of way [emoji23]
Really enjoying it, not like smoking weed but just puts a real nice chill on things for me, definitely gonna be an evening vape every so often. It's the flavour that blew me away, always will reccomend the other herbal tides juices, tried the majority of them and always get surprised by how good they are

Vape Green
Innokin
I found the following very informative

http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2015/06/how-to-use-cbd-oil/

Especially noticed:

But problem is, CBD oil, capsules, powders, etc. are not easily absorbed by your body. They can spoil and become contaminated. They smell bad. They often taste bad too. And they’re not water soluble.

The water soluble thing is a biggie.

Your body is composed of over 60% water, and this means that you’re going to either A) need to take way, way more of a non water-soluble CBD product if you actually want to feel the effects or B) smoke or vape your CBD, which is logistically annoying and not something your kid or your pet can do (and yes, both kids and pets can enormously benefit from CBD usage).

AcmeFog
Only ever tried CBD orally, I thought it tasted bloody lovely.
Subtle effect.... Definitely relaxed me mentally.... Found on my daily commute that I no longer had the urge to stab other drivers in the face when they decided the use of indicators are optional :eek:
I'm highly strung at the best of times!

Elux
Back
Top Bottom