What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

it's a grey area which no one is sure of, hence why they stopped making it. If people are I tweeted then pm me
There's something more to the CBDVapes thing. I would recommend anyone using that brand to do their research on synthetic cannaboids and make up their own mind prior to using it. I do not for a second believe that line is CBD. This isn't aimed at you in anyway , I hope it doesn't come across that way! :whiteflag:

There's something more to the CBDVapes thing. I would recommend anyone using that brand to do their research on synthetic cannaboids and make up their own mind prior to using it. I do not for a second believe that line is CBD. This isn't aimed at you in anyway , I hope it doesn't come across that way! :whiteflag:

Cbd is a natural relaxant mate. I have spoke with Dan from herbal tides and so has the person who runs my local as they stick all there liquids and I can tell you it is 100% what it says on the bottle

come on lads, help me out - someone must know where I can pick up a few bottles, I'm willing to travel if needs be......

It's awful quiet in here!?!? Surely someone can take 30 secs out their day to PM me a shop I can visit for f**ks sake!!!

@lukehighlife lol billy no mates :18: I'll be your friend :2thumbsup: I'm looking for a reliable supplier too. I was using Botanicals & Herbs but they have vanished. I will wait till an ape recommends a vendor :)

I messaged Botanicals & Herbs and they are on holibobs until the 24th, hopefully it will come back online then.

Back
Top Bottom