What's new

Caramel from Pink Spot Vapors

Prkns

Postman
UHoPll.jpg

I was really excited about trying a caramel flavoured e-liquid because I’d seen a lot of people on the UK Vapers forum who loved Caramel and a lot of them use this juice as their all day Vape and one that they would keep going back to.

Whilst I was at Liberty Flights the other month collecting some other Pink Spot Vapors liquid, I decided to grab a 5ml bottle of their Caramel flavour to try out and see what all the fuss was.

If i’m honest, I am not that impressed with it. I’ve been using it in an eGo-c cartridge whilst i’ve been at work and it’s just not what I was expecting. I was hoping for this all singing all dancing caramel flavour that knocks my socks off. Caramel is an awesome taste and i just wasn’t getting that from the liquid. There was hardly any caramel taste to it at all and if I’m honest, there was hardly any taste to it that I can even slightly relate to caramel. There’s obviously some taste in there but I can’t quite put my finger on what it is?

Now the intriguing thing is that there is a load of vapour produced from it. It plumes out like a little demon which is what I like from a liquid. It’s also got a really nice throat hit. It gives you that Kick, but not too hard… that kind of thing. Like a really gentle mule!

Before i totally wrote this liquid off, i thought i’d give it a whirl in a LR306 on my Lavatube and woah! What a difference that made! A completely different ballpark all together. Flavours galore! It’s got a great hint of caramel on the intake and then when you exhale, your nose picks up all the other mid and top notes that you love about caramel.

I got the same experience with vapour and throat hit as i did with the eGo-c, but just with the added benefit of a really nice flavour. I will not be using this liquid on my eGo-C ever again… it’s so much better via dripping!

Nice detailed post that mate. I haven't tried or used an Ego-C but I LOVE 306s and what they do for flavour.

The Ego-C was my first step into the world of Ego batteries from a cig-a-like and it was great until i found the forums, and saw a few videos. I started wondering how people were getting an insane amount of vapour in comparison to my measly amounts. Obviously did some research and asked a few people and chose my next steps.

The only problems that i found with Ego-C's was that it muted flavours and by quite a lot. Since using 306's and rebuildables, i've come to realise this, and i can't actually use Ego-C's anymore now.

Now i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing? The Ego batteries are great backups but i don't think i could have an Ego-C atomiser/cartridge as a backup. I just have to keep a constant supply of 306's and Carto's in from now on :D

The Ego-C was my first step into the world of Ego batteries from a cig-a-like and it was great until i found the forums, and saw a few videos. I started wondering how people were getting an insane amount of vapour in comparison to my measly amounts. Obviously did some research and asked a few people and chose my next steps.

The only problems that i found with Ego-C's was that it muted flavours and by quite a lot. Since using 306's and rebuildables, i've come to realise this, and i can't actually use Ego-C's anymore now.

Now i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing? The Ego batteries are great backups but i don't think i could have an Ego-C atomiser/cartridge as a backup. I just have to keep a constant supply of 306's and Carto's in from now on :D

I love my ego batteries, but I use then with vivi novas and iVapours cep bottom coil clearos, I also use the vivi's on top of my iTaste (currently up for sale) and an ego-c twist for higher Ohm heads ... I reckon if going abroad the egos would be all I take, be easier to explain than a lighsaber handle

Dripping is always the way I test a flavour. Good review OP. I remember my first tastes of HoL's Puros, Cigarrillos and Eden - it was only when I dripped them that I got a hint of their potential and it was then a hunt to find the mix of devices and voltages that would deliver what I wanted. I still use an Imist at 4.2 v on an Ego for Puros. Some tanks and cartomizers will mute some flavours, but not others. Some benefit from higher wattages, others don't and at the end of the day, it's all personal taste.

I love my ego batteries, but I use then with vivi novas and iVapours cep bottom coil clearos, I also use the vivi's on top of my iTaste (currently up for sale) and an ego-c twist for higher Ohm heads ... I reckon if going abroad the egos would be all I take, be easier to explain than a lighsaber handle

Ypu might be amazed at some of these Johnny Foreigner types. I think ECCA has a list of what the score is by country - some are way ahead of us, a few have banned it; most of Europe is fine some of it ahead of us.

Back
Top Bottom