What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Caramel And Vanilla Latte 100ml By Dripdrop

Mutley1

Legend
Screenshot (28).png
one week ago i recieved my very first order from Dripdrop the website & payment was really easy to use & i ordered 3 shortfills which arrived very quick.

anyway today i thought i would try the caramel & vanilla latte on my VT in box & recurve rda using a wotofo .26 coil at 45w

so i put in a fresh wick & new squonk bottle & then poured some of the latte that has been steeped for 1 week, then i had a toot & just wow the flavour is incredible & i could taste every single flavour coming through, i can see this quickly becoming an all day vape & 100ml for £10.00 its an absolute bargain, will be placing another order later this week & try the rest of the liquid ive purchased soon.

Last edited:
Seeing as it's a "latte" , I'm assuming there's coffee in it ! Is that right and if so is it a predominant flavour ? The caramel and vanilla sound nice but not sure about coffee.

Where can I find the code for 15% code for Dripdrop as really like the sound of the above Caramel and Vanilla Latte.

Seeing as it's a "latte" , I'm assuming there's coffee in it ! Is that right and if so is it a predominant flavour ? The caramel and vanilla sound nice but not sure about coffee.

yes there is coffee in there, its the predominant flavour you get, follwed by the caramel with just a hint of vanilla, it reminds me of a costa coffee on the rare occassions i treat myself .

yes there is coffee in there, its the predominant flavour you get, follwed by the caramel with just a hint of vanilla, it reminds me of a costa coffee on the rare occassions i treat myself .
Arh right, thanks Mike, I think I'll give it a miss in that case. I'm a big lover of "proper" coffee but haven't really got on with coffee flavoured ejuice.

Last edited:
Arh right, thanks Mike, I think I'll give it a miss in that case. I'm a big lover of "proper" coffee but haven't really got on with coffee favoured ejuice.
exactly the same as me. love a costa in the morning but cant vape coffee flavours.

exactly the same as me. love a costa in the morning but cant vape coffee flavours.
See im the opposite with this juice. I genuinely cant stand coffee. Im a tea drinker. I foolishly ordered this last month after reading vanilla and caramel,, forgetting to read the latte bit, but suprisingly found this an enjoying vape. Going to order another bottle next month of it

Back
Top Bottom