What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Cantina Cocktails by spaceinvapers

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This is my first time of doing a review and is all my own words and thoughts on this new range of juices so will keep it as short as i can and try not to waffle on to much this range of juices i won in a giveaway comp on here run by @SpaceInvapers they did not ask me to do a review just doing this off my own back so now on to the range of juices.....
1st of all the Cantina Cocktail range comes in 3 lovely flavours.
1st one is Strawberry Daiquiri which is Strawberry and Rum flavored cocktail this one is my favorite one out of the 3 mainly because i am a fan of strawberry juices first of all you get a strawberry taste come though on the inhale then the strawberry and the rum really come though on exhale leaving your mouth fresh after taste this one i found to be a very nice all-day vape.
I would give this one a score of 10/10 mainly due to the very nice strawberry taste and would highly recommend this to anyone who is a fan of strawberry flavored juices next one up is.....

Pina Colada which is a coconut and Pineapple flavored cocktail juice this is another very nice juice was not sure about this one as iam not really a big fan of coconut in juices but how wrong was i with this one the coconut in this one is not to over powering as before with the first juice you get the coconut on inhale and the pineapple on exhale this is another juice i found that i could vape all-day i would give this a score of 9/10 mainly because iam not a fan of coconut but thats just me next up is the last one in the range of cantina cocktails is......
Cosmopolitan which is a cranberry and lime flavored cocktail juice with this one i was not getting the cranberry very much but it is there the lime falvour came though more on this one the lime falvour is not to strong just a very nice refreshing taste left in your mouth leaving you wanting more this one i found to be a very nice night - time vape or could imagine it being a nice day - time vape in the summer or your winter holiday sitting around the pool i would give this a score of 10/10.....
Please note that none of these flavours contain any coolant in them for which i was pleased about myself......
Lastly i would like to say thank you all for reading my review and a very big thank you to Matt and the team @SpaceInvapers for picking me in your giveaway comp and giving me the chance to try these great juices that i shall be buying from you again and would recommend these to anyone 100%.......
Also @SpaceInvapers are there any plans to bring out anymore cocktail juices to add to this great range?......

Back
Top Bottom