What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Callicustard by south coast vapes

@southcoastvaper - a big thank you! Received my first order from you today of Nipple Juice and Crackberry and was delighted to also find a 10ml bottle of Calicustard. Really appreciate the gesture. Couldn't wait to sample them all and they are blooming marvellous.

Just tried Callicustard for the first time in the Triton, it just gets better and better, unfortunately the bottle is empty :17:

There are some alright custard liquids out there but this one is great.

I can't really afford to stock up on Calli this month, so to compensate, I'll mostly be re-reading this thread with a couple of old empty bottles strapped to my nose until next pay day [emoji15]

I'll make sure I save some for you fella.

@southcoastvaper - a big thank you! Received my first order from you today of Nipple Juice and Crackberry and was delighted to also find a 10ml bottle of Calicustard. Really appreciate the gesture. Couldn't wait to sample them all and they are blooming marvellous.

You are more than welcome bud.

Just tried Callicustard for the first time in the Triton, it just gets better and better, unfortunately the bottle is empty :17:

Lol hate it when that happens with juice[emoji16]

Deffo the best 0mg ive had. All gone now and im skint till pd. need a max vg version!

Thanks and you never know

There are some alright custard liquids out there but this one is great.

Appreciate that thank you [emoji106]

I'll make sure I save some for you fella.

You are more than welcome bud.

Lol hate it when that happens with juice[emoji16]

Thanks and you never know

Appreciate that thank you [emoji106]

As usual Tom to the rescue, ordered Thursday evening received by lunchtime today, thanks

Guzzled half the bottle of nipple juice in my newley aquired Crown tank and was tasting fabulous until I realised tank was a clone, good copy but shoving 50w through a knock off !

Will be ordering more but waiting for cymore and new dark chocaccino new come out, come on Tom yodu dont really need to sleep, do you :)

I've crumbled and done an Arthur Fowler and raided the Christmas club kitty.

Having trouble logging into the site though mate.

PM incoming

You would only spend it on Newbury Fruits

I received my order of Nipple juice to find some samples from South Coast Vaper including Callicustard. I have never been a huge fan of custard vapes outside those which taste like Custard Creme biscuits, but Callicustard is some :nextlevelshit:.

May vape budget has been decimated this month, but I will certainly be picking up a tanker sized portion of Callicusturd come the end of the month.

:Golf clap:

Back
Top Bottom