What's new

Review Callicustard by south coast vapes

Ordered some and some true dairy custard :) let the custard challenge begin ....

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

No contest in my opinion, TDC is good don't get me wrong but this is amaaaazing. I really like complicated flavours and this hits the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Well I got mine and it was so good it blew my socks off lol!! I can say it is amazing, like nothing I have ever tasted before, and believe me I have spent so much on juices, don't now what the heck it is I am tasting but I am making sure I never run out of it, if you haven't tried it, do yourself a favour and try it! Thanks @southcoastvaper for this magical mix!

Just tried this in a velocity,.4hm, Wow. Also tried nipplejuice and crackberry(thanks for the freebie). My usual custard is Mrs bees true dairy and I think this has just replaced it.

gonna try it in a subtank shortly.

Just tried this in a velocity,.4hm, Wow. Also tried nipplejuice and crackberry(thanks for the freebie). My usual custard is Mrs bees true dairy and I think this has just replaced it.

gonna try it in a subtank shortly.

Really pleased you are enjoying and you are welcome[emoji106]

I can't really afford to stock up on Calli this month, so to compensate, I'll mostly be re-reading this thread with a couple of old empty bottles strapped to my nose until next pay day [emoji15]

Back
Top Bottom