What's new

Cactus Punch

tony g

Postman
Cactus Punch

Bought this from Justaddnic. John, from The Ideal Ohm Show, has been championing this juice for quite some time. Now, confession time - I've never liked the sound of this juice. I mean, cactus?! Eugh. I like my custards and dessert flavours, this was a total punt on my behalf. I just fancied something different. You know the drill, things can become a little samey.

That was last Monday and it was my first time ordering from Justaddnic. It arrived on Tuesday. Nice. I mixed it. I tried it. Um . . .

It's amazing. It's sooo different to my normal juices, but that's a good thing. Sometimes you need a change. Cactus Punch is just so fresh. I've no idea what cactus is meant to taste like but I love what I'm getting from it. To me, it's a cucumber flavour mixed with citrus. It's phenomenal. It's so clean, so fresh. I love it so much I ordered more - 10 minutes after first trying it. I really can't pay it a higher compliment than that.

I can also safely say this juice is a PERFECT match with a G&T. I know this because I'm drinking one as I type this. I imagine it'd be a perfect match for a mojito, too. Or vodka. Or . . .

It matters not. Cactus Punch is a beautiful juice. Completely unexpected. It's wonderful. Try it.

That is all.

Last edited:
I just bought some INW Cactus - it is amazing stuff. Been making a GRACK derivative - with some INW Pear

Makes stuff really juicy, and can separate fruit from bakery in an interesting way. I'm working on a Pear Tart Tatin - tiny touch of cactus gives you juicy Pear after the pastry has subsided...

I've only just seen this Tony, thank you so much for writing a review of Cactus Punch and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

John (justaddnic IOS etc)

Cactus Punch

Bought this from Justaddnic. John, from The Ideal Ohm Show, has been championing this juice for quite some time. Now, confession time - I've never liked the sound of this juice. I mean, cactus?! Eugh. I like my custards and dessert flavours, this was a total punt on my behalf. I just fancied something different. You know the drill, things can become a little samey.

That was last Monday and it was my first time ordering from Justaddnic. It arrived on Tuesday. Nice. I mixed it. I tried it. Um . . .

It's amazing. It's sooo different to my normal juices, but that's a good thing. Sometimes you need a change. Cactus Punch is just so fresh. I've no idea what cactus is meant to taste like but I love what I'm getting from it. To me, it's a cucumber flavour mixed with citrus. It's phenomenal. It's so clean, so fresh. I love it so much I ordered more - 10 minutes after first trying it. I really can't pay it a higher compliment than that.

I can also safely say this juice is a PERFECT match with a G&T. I know this because I'm drinking one as I type this. I imagine it'd be a perfect match for a mojito, too. Or vodka. Or . . .

It matters not. Cactus Punch is a beautiful juice. Completely unexpected. It's wonderful. Try it.

That is all.
Thanks Tony,
Bit of a late reply lol, really glad you like the cactus punch mate. I'd also like to thank you for the kind words as well, much appreciated

If you like Mojito's then get on the cactus mojito too

P.S. there's no cucumber or citrus fruits in there lol

I had a customer bring this cactus juice in the other day, was a but sceptical at first cactus really???? but shockingly nice.

Back
Top Bottom