What's new

Review Bryn's Special Sauce

Normally I would steer away from sour style juices like this but this intruiges me. Thanks for this review sam!

Another cracking review there Sam.........:2thumbsup:....... just add this to my want to try juice list........

Thanks for the review Sam, and glad you like it, just to point out Bryns flavours are available the picnic range now to, which makes them a lot more affordable, if you're a low nic user there's also the 80ml packs, that can workout as low as £1.86/10ml. I thought I'd sent you the Sour Lime, so many apologies, I'll get some of that out to you when we have more stock, it has flown off the shelves.

Thanks for the review Sam, and glad you like it, just to point out Bryns flavours are available the picnic range now to, which makes them a lot more affordable, if you're a low nic user there's also the 80ml packs, that can workout as low as £1.86/10ml. I thought I'd sent you the Sour Lime, so many apologies, I'll get some of that out to you when we have more stock, it has flown off the shelves.
Is the lime sour not available in the picnic range at 18mg?

Nice review Sam .:)
The review may help a few people that are sitting on the fence thinking beforehand thinking it maybe to sour but are now willing to try it . The only two I have tried from the bryns range was the tee that was quite refreshing vape and the apricot custard that suprised me as I don’t like apricot but was a lovely vape

No wonder I was going through it like crazy!! I was MTLing a DTL strength :D

Will send you a bottle of the sour lime @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews if you PM me your addy. It's 6mg strength.

Back
Top Bottom