What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Bryn's Special Sauce

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey apes.

We are back again with another juice review. We have bryn's special sauce sour blue sorbet. But first the formalities.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks goes to Andy @JAC Vapour. But nothing or nobody will influence my opinion apart from the juice in question.

So we have bryn's special sauce sour blue sorbet. This is a 3x10ml TPD compliant range of special sauce. So as you would expect it comes in a box and also included is a handy sheet. That explains everything about juice. It's almost an idiot's guide to vape juice. Which a newbie would find very helpful.

Today we are using the dovpo parallel mech and the recoil with ss316 coils coming in at 0.53ohms.

The juice is 80vg/20pg 3mg nic but also available in 6mg. Priced at £14.99 for 30ml.

And as always we start with the good old finger taste test.

And wow. Straight away you can taste the sour sorbet along with the blue raspberry.

So let's prime those coils and wet those wicks.

Now I'm not sure who this Bryn is or even if he is human. But he knows how to make juice. You get a great sour blue razz taste. It's not a screw your face up sour. It's really pleasant. And it leaves your mouth watering for more. This stuff is the crack of vape juice. I had it back in October and it didn't last long and I can promise you this 30ml won't last long either. So let's go and give it a saucy scale score.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm gonna give this a 9.5/10

This juice is very morish. And could easily be an ADV of mine no problem at all. I forgot how much I liked it and will be getting more very soon.

20180620_191604.jpg

20180620_191642.jpg

And if you want to check it out yourself the link is below

https://www.jacvapour.com/sour-blue-sorbet

Last edited:
I was meant to get the lime sorbet but they sent the sour blue instead. I'm not complaining. I love this juice.

Great review again @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews and couldn't agree more!!

I got the sour lime sorbet and don't usually like sour, I think, although never actually tried it before this lol.

But I'd just finished building my new Dwarv and OMG I've almost finished the first bottle too!!

My gratitude to Bryn too for making his special sauce! Gonna have to try the others now lol :D

Back
Top Bottom