What's new

Review BrewsBros “Long Time” review

seeing as its now spring, and it is a very comfortable 65 degrees here in the Utopia that is manchester, i have decided to do this very review of the first of the @The Brews Bros juice 'Froopa' from "The Shed Of Dreams, Where Dreams Are Made"

As you can see, there are two different set ups here....a dripper and a tank.....

The drop is coiled using a set of fused stapled claptons @ 0.23ohms and a very steady 78 watts, the Blitzen is coiled similarly but at 0.26ohms and 64 watts

Now, out of the 250mls that the kit makes, i sent 120mls to @WaitFor1t88 to get someone else's opinion who i trust, and who also buys a lot of juice and has a similar preference flavourwise as i do....

Now frropa is described as......

It’s what people in the UK call a “staple” from their childhood. This is our version of Fruit Pastilles and there are at least 4 different fruits,
by @The Brews Bros

Using the Drop dripper first its easy to get the fruits....its not so easy to get what the fruits actually are. Now this is no bad thing, there are blended nicely, and to me, they combine to create more of a jam type of juice. The flavour is nice, but its very subtle. Now, i like subtle....to much in your face flavour in a juice, especially if you drip can make the juice a little sickly, and makes it an "occasional" juice instead of a juice that you could vape all day. So in that sense its a nice vape.

For me, fruits can sometimes catch in my throat and make for an unpleasant experience, but this is actually very very nice, and ive spent the last few evenings enjoying this.....

Now, using the Blitzen, this is a different story......Subtle is good right? er.....using a dripper, yes....using a tank, the opposite is true....you need something that is going to work in a tank.....and for me, unless i coiled a lot lower, and really wound the watts up, i was struggling to get any real flavour.....it hints at greatness, but i found it frustrating as i knew that this was a good juice.....

So in conclusion this is a nice vape, and one that i would buy again.....but due to its subtitles, for me anyway, it was only be for dripping

Thanks for the feedback! We'll have a think about how we can improve the flavour in the tank! Looking forward to the next update!

Man, this strawberry is banging, and it still needs another couple of weeks steeping :D

Back
Top Bottom