What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review BrewsBros “Long Time” review

MrTeaTime

Legend
A1F936BD-9CAB-4393-98F2-B6E55DBFC322.jpeg
CC30AABE-00B2-4F72-BE17-0B6EEDAA8A85.jpeg
C34E2359-B478-4F29-9330-4728CE378CB5.jpeg
7F8582CA-B22B-44E3-B21C-D46620795804.jpeg
From Order to Vape.....A review that is 4 weeks in the making :)

From ShedWorX® HQ in “The Shed Of Dreams”©️ “Where Dreams are Made”©️

This is a MrTeaTime® Production and as per usual no expense with production has been spared.....

My own monies was used to purchase the starter kit, which is situated in the ‘shop’ section of he website, and under ‘starter kits’

Along with

* fruit chews
* strawsome shake
* froopa

the starter kit will come with...

500mls of VG and 250mls of PG.....this is to mix at zero nic, brews bros DO NOT supply nicotine.

The bottles that the concentrate comes in is where you will be mixing your juice using the afore mentioned VG and PG.

Now, a word about the website...I ordered this using my mobile phone, and if I’m honest the site isn’t at its best when you’re ordering using whatever browser my iPhone uses. It’s a different story on the MacBook, it’s well thought out and easy to navigate, it’s just not as nice on the phone....That aside, I managed to order with no problems :)

Postage was quick....I ordered on Saturday Evening and got a Text on the Monday and an email from UKmail....Now I seem to have an ongoing hate/hate relationship with those wankers, and just to reinforce that, even though I requested that they leave my package with my neighbor, they still decided to leave it in my Blue recycling bin the complete spunk lollies.

Luckily the said package from the bin was free from used gimp masks and assorted merkins...

The package has everything you need to mix 250mls of juice per bottle, so along with postage and the actual purchase price, you get 750mls of juice for £30 to your door. Now obviously you have to factor in your nic cost as well, but for £30, this is an outstanding deal.

Printed on the bottles themselves is your actual mix ratios, including how much nic you will need to add to the bottle to achieve 3mg nic strength, which is a nice little touch....it’s printed fairly small but it’s there and it’s proper handy. Now obviously if you wish to mix at a higher nic ratio then you will either need to work the calculations yourself, or give brews bros a call or an email. From what already has been mentioned on this very forum, the customer service that these guys are offering is outstanding, so you’ll have no problems getting sorted. Luckily, I vape at 3mg so I had no need.

Now mixing is a piece of wee wee, measure your VG and PG out and add to the bottle. Now it’s worth mentioning that the three that I have here all have different mix ratios, so don’t go thinking that this is a one size fits all for every concentrate, so read the bottle before you add any VG or PG

As always, when you are giving the bottles a shake after you’ve added your VG/PG & Nic that you need to give them a good shake. Not a silly little swirl around....you want to get a good firm hand around it and give them a proper good vigorous manshake for 5 mins :D

And for now, we have to wait until the 29th March to update this post as the froopa needs a week to steep....then the 5th April for fruit chews and the 19th April for the Strawsome Shake ;)

Glad to see the backhander was spent on another quality product review (not ;)), better spent at the local hostelry :beerchug I guess :)2. Looking forward to the final edit BUT why no Custard Dynasty. Mines steeping as we speak so maybe I'll give a quick summary (I take PP, Bitcoin & any other non traceable currency).

Will be waiting out until the 19th April then as like the sound of the Strawsome Shake :)

I too eagerly await your review on these flavours thanks for taking the time to do it all.

Back
Top Bottom