What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Bread of Heaven

dw1986

Achiever
Druids Brew Bread of Heaven. Probably one of the most polarising liquids in the UK vape industry to this day.

I first tried this over three years ago...and that was the last time I had tried it too....as I fucking hated it then

Mesh, cotton, silica- I just couldn't stand it.

However, I've always wanted to revisit it as I absolutely love my tobaccos, the more complex the better. Whilst ordering some new wick from Vape Club I thought I'd throw a few bottles of different tobacco liquids into my basket, saw Bread of Heaven and thought 'fuck it, let's do this'.

So today was the day. In it went with the VapeShell, 0.5ohm build at 35W (three years ago I was MTL'ing it in the Rose V2 and Kayfun Lite at 12-15W).

Getting creams, biscuit, a deliciously mild tobacco base, hints of citrus and a buttery, cakey texture. And I can't put the fucker down as the flavour profile keeps shifting on me and I keep discovering new flavours. Love it, it's like having about 20 E-Liquids in one bottle. New ADV contender for me- and I don't really do ADVs.

There's nothing else quite like BoH. What a masterpiece
20180526_132901.jpg

Druids Brew Bread of Heaven. Probably one of the most polarising liquids in the UK vape industry to this day.

I first tried this over three years ago...and that was the last time I had tried it too....as I fucking hated it then

Mesh, cotton, silica- I just couldn't stand it.

However, I've always wanted to revisit it as I absolutely love my tobaccos, the more complex the better. Whilst ordering some new wick from Vape Club I thought I'd throw a few bottles of different tobacco liquids into my basket, saw Bread of Heaven and thought 'fuck it, let's do this'.

So today was the day. In it went with the VapeShell, 0.5ohm build at 35W (three years ago I was MTL'ing it in the Rose V2 and Kayfun Lite at 12-15W).

Getting creams, biscuit, a deliciously mild tobacco base, hints of citrus and a buttery, cakey texture. And I can't put the fucker down as the flavour profile keeps shifting on me and I keep discovering new flavours. Love it, it's like having about 20 E-Liquids in one bottle. New ADV contender for me- and I don't really do ADVs.

There's nothing else quite like BoH. What a masterpiece
View attachment 161568
I love it when I read a thread like this,about 6 months ago after reading review on this I bought 100ml BOH and 100ml of crow black tried both in k5,doggy,ddp,calix v4 at around the 10 - 20 watt mark and it seemed a bit "meh"
So tonight I shall revisit these juices with a different approach and see what happens.
Thanks DW1986
[emoji106] [emoji106]

I love it when I read a thread like this,about 6 months ago after reading review on this I bought 100ml BOH and 100ml of crow black tried both in k5,doggy,ddp,calix v4 at around the 10 - 20 watt mark and it seemed a bit "meh"
So tonight I shall revisit these juices with a different approach and see what happens.
Thanks DW1986
[emoji106] [emoji106]

It's very rare something like this happens with me- most of the time if I don't like a juice I just don't buy it again.

I kept hearing and seeing people rave about it over the past few years, and I thought surely it can't be as bad as I thought it was- especially as the flavour profile is right up my street.

I'm really glad I went back to this though, must have just needed some more power through it and a different way of vaping it for my tastes. It's now one of those liquids I definitely can't be without :D

It's very rare something like this happens with me- most of the time if I don't like a juice I just don't buy it again.

I kept hearing and seeing people rave about it over the past few years, and I thought surely it can't be as bad as I thought it was- especially as the flavour profile is right up my street.

I'm really glad I went back to this though, must have just needed some more power through it and a different way of vaping it for my tastes. It's now one of those liquids I definitely can't be without :D

A bit late to the party here mate- sorry.

You've got to bear in mind that BoH was originally mixed on mesh and silica. Back then I had to run my gear right at the edge of sensible to understand how things would go in the high end stuff my customers would be using.

I was lucky here because this testing meant it was never over-flavoured so there was lots of room for the flavours to do their thing. As it happens I don't think the wick material itself matters but you do get a bit more from a small-chambered atty.

Very pleased you came back and gave it another go.

It's a mighty fine juice. I'd dread to be the one who had to review any of the druids liquids. I struggled enough with the joint indigene project, juices to adequately describe what I was tasting.
All I can say is they should be required vaping for anyone. So good.

A bit late to the party here mate- sorry.

You've got to bear in mind that BoH was originally mixed on mesh and silica. Back then I had to run my gear right at the edge of sensible to understand how things would go in the high end stuff my customers would be using.

I was lucky here because this testing meant it was never over-flavoured so there was lots of room for the flavours to do their thing. As it happens I don't think the wick material itself matters but you do get a bit more from a small-chambered atty.

Very pleased you came back and gave it another go.

As am I, really happy that I went back to it as I now absolutely love it :D

It's a mighty fine juice. I'd dread to be the one who had to review any of the druids liquids. I struggled enough with the joint indigene project, juices to adequately describe what I was tasting.
All I can say is they should be required vaping for anyone. So good.

Thanks mate :)

BoH was one of my first juices. If I'm honest, I just liked the name so gave it a whirl.

Now it's a special treat. Something to savour.

Back
Top Bottom