Bryan123456

Achiever
Brandy

Vendor www.pixiejuice.co.uk

Size 10ml
Strength 24 MG
Mix 70/30 PG/VG
Price £4.50

Reviewed through driect dripping on a SR Joye Riva atomizer on a standard 650 mah battery.

Review

I bought this with two other juices to try from the above vendor in a 10% discount (on the above price) offer on www.planet ofthevapes.co.uk. I am glad I did.

There is a lovely brandy smell to the liquid. First draw on this and there is no mistaking it is a brandy.

Which Brandy?

If you are looking for a Remy Martin VSOP, this isn't it. It is much more like Janneau - a fine armanac, or a 12 star Metaxa (not to be confused with its earthier more robust mixing brandies). Both are very smooth and rich and much fruitier than Remy; that’s this juice’s flavour.

28-glass-of-brandy.jpg

At times I get notes of raisin and vanilla, just like a Janneau, then tiny hints of spice, but the brandy flavour is always there. It is smooth, there’s plenty of vapour and just enough throat hit to satisfy, but it’s smooth and any more TH would detract from that. There’s no hint that this is 24MG – it’s deceptive.

I was thinking of trying this at higher voltages, but, actually it suits standard perfectly. Mixing good alcohol beverage drinks is extraordinarily difficult, but this succeeds: it’s excellent.

Up

… Curiosity got the better of me and I put the atomizer on my Lavatube at 4.7 volts. There’s lots more vapour and more throat hit but it retains its smoothness. The brandy becomes grapier and the juice gains some sweetness. It’s good up here too, slightly different, still delicious..

The Real Test

Would I buy it again? Yes. I have a suspicion that I am going to take this out with me and it is going to go missing. No one will be able to find it. A few weeks later I’ll get a much depleted bottle back and son’s g/f will tell me he hid it from me.

The packaging.

I wouldn’t normally comment about a vape’s packaging, but this needs comment. I think it is the best I have had yet. The branding is clear and distinct and clean. All the vital information’s on the bottle. It is properly labelled with care advice, toxic warning, date, strength and the web address. It also includes the 3D warning labels for the visually impaired. It comes with a childproof cap and drip top. Oh and the bottle is nice and squashy too – drippers and squonchers please note.

Disclaimer – bought with my own money – I have received no payment for making this review. All opinions expressed there within are my own and are as ‘fair comment’. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners, staff or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree /disagree with any or all comments.

Last edited:
Another excellent review Bryan. Alcoholic drinks seem hard to recreate in an e-juice. Looks like Pixie has done it :)

Thank you for the review, very good well rounded review I must say. I enjoyed reading it :) I love this flavour, I'm quite partial to an alcoholic tasting juice even though I don't like drinking it (weird!) I have another alcohol style juice coming out very, very soon. It's a bit special as it's different to anything else out there ;) Hopefully on sale sometime over this weekend or in the week after at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom