What's new

Bomber by Artistry

jamdragon

Postman
I've never reviewed anything before but I wanted to let others know about this juice.
I bought it myself from ELFC, I actually only added it to my order to get free delivery
It is basically Black Jack's with berries. You get the nice aniseed hit on the inhale followed by the berries and a hint of menthol on the way out.
This, in my opinion is an amazing juice. The recommended steep time is seven days but after three days I couldn't leave it alone
It is only £2.50 for a 250ml bottle shot which, compared to other bottle shots is a steal.
Artistry do some other flavours, I haven't tried them but I'll add them to my next order.
Just wanted to share my appreciation for something I took a punt on.
https://www.eliquidflavourconcentra...ry-flavour-shot-diy-elfc/bomber-shot-diy-elfc

I've never reviewed anything before but I wanted to let others know about this juice.
I bought it myself from ELFC, I actually only added it to my order to get free delivery
It is basically Black Jack's with berries. You get the nice aniseed hit on the inhale followed by the berries and a hint of menthol on the way out.
This, in my opinion is an amazing juice. The recommended steep time is seven days but after three days I couldn't leave it alone
It is only £2.50 for a 250ml bottle shot which, compared to other bottle shots is a steal.
Artistry do some other flavours, I haven't tried them but I'll add them to my next order.
Just wanted to share my appreciation for something I took a punt on.
https://www.eliquidflavourconcentra...ry-flavour-shot-diy-elfc/bomber-shot-diy-elfc
Thanks for sharing matey

Thanks for sharing matey
No worries
I don't know much about Artistry (googling suggests ELFC are involved) but if they are a small business who bring out something as great as this (in my opinion) at the price they are asking then I'm happy to help get the name out...I just hope they don't bump up the price before my next order :-D

Back
Top Bottom