What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Blueberry Cheesecake by Drip Drop Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good evening peeps.

And here we are again with another juice review. As always we start with the usual formalities.

This juice was sent to me for the purpose for this review. No one or nothing will influence my opinion on the juice apart from the juice in question. And remember guys taste is subjective.

Today we are looking at

Blueberry Cheesecake by Drip Drop Vapour. This is from their 10ml TPD compliant range.

So let's get this show on the road.

If you have been following my reviews you will know the way we do things. So let's get to the famous finger test.

One of my passions in life is baking and making lovely sweet things. Also cheesecake is a favourite of mine. And this just seems to have it all in the right places. A nice buttery biscuit base. Sweet cream cheese and the taste of blueberries. So let's fill the tank and have a toot.

I got my coils primed. Now after a positive finger test I am slightly disappointed. Now this is just my opinion and other may disagree with me. But I find the biscuit and the cream cheese is slightly to much. I would of liked the blueberry to come through a bit more. I did wonder if it was my coils but I have used 3 different types of coil with the same results.

Now on to Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm gonna score this a 5/10

As I said above there just wasn't enough blueberry coming through for me. So it's been a bit of a let down. But I am going to revisit this in the future on a different devise and see if that changes anything.

20180531_163556.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself. And please let me know how you find it.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/blueberry-cheesecake-10ml/

I must say a big thanks to Sam and the team at drip drop for hooking me up with some juice for review and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to review for them in the future. I have really enjoyed it and had fun doing them.

So until next time guys stay safe and keep it cloudy.

So far the best blueberry cheesecake juice I've had was actually a quite cheap one from Vape It Easy. Made by YOGG I think. But with most cheesecake juices, I find there's usually too much biscuit, overpowers everything

Thanks for the honest review ..... I quite like Blueberry vapes especially 'muffin' ones and I find that either the blueberry is quite weak like this or it's too strong and tastes chemically and nasty.

I think it may be one of those flavours that you have to have quite low in the mix or it's not a nice taste and too artificial tasting.

I don't know what experience mixers will think of that, but it's the feeling I get from trying a few different ones.

I've had yogg juices in the past and they are amazing. I make a mean strawberry cheesecake haha. Some one else might try the juice and find that they can taste the blueberry. But for me on the set up I'm using tonight unfortunately I can't.

Thanks for the honest review ..... I quite like Blueberry vapes especially 'muffin' ones and I find that either the blueberry is quite weak like this or it's too strong and tastes chemically and nasty.

I think it may be one of those flavours that you have to have quite low in the mix or it's not a nice taste and too artificial tasting.

I don't know what experience mixers will think of that, but it's the feeling I get from trying a few different ones.

Mate you will only get honest from me. I know when I had a play mixing my own juice you would add a flavour then taste it find it slightly muted add a few drops more then it's over powering everything else. And with some flavours it's a very fine line between too much and too little.

Thank you for the honest review Sam :)

Blueberry is not the easiest of flavours to work with.
It is a popular one though and people go mad for it when it goes out of stock.

Not one of my favourites either (can't stand cheesecakes in general though )
but people come back for it so it has stayed- for now

Thank you for the honest review Sam :)

Blueberry is not the easiest of flavours to work with.
It is a popular one though and people go mad for it when it goes out of stock.

Not one of my favourites either (can't stand cheesecakes in general though )
but people come back for it so it has stayed- for now

Sam if it sells people must like it. Taste is subjective what I taste is gonna be different to others. And out of 7 juices you sent this is the only one that hasn't been to my taste. A couple even surprised me.That's pretty good in my book to be honest. I've had a blast doing them as well which is a bonus. So thank you once again and if I can be of assistance in the future please get in touch. I have loads of photo ideas I want to try. Feel free to use any of my pics that I have done for the reviews if you wish.

Interesting review. I've had a blueberry muffin vape one which was apparently produced by flawless but it got too sickly.

Back
Top Bottom