What's new

Review black note net tobaccos and juices from health cabin

Cheers @bellyman
Subtle isn’t what I was hoping for, I’ll need to add 0.83 ml I reckon to up it from 6 to 12mg, it doesn’t sound much but it’s nearly 10% off the flavour, I’ll try it as it is first, cheers.

No worries. I'm going to try all of the flavour profiles before I start adding anything.

I'm chuffed you liked the deal and what I thinks a cracking juice.
The brother in law is speeding through a box currently and I'm pleased I finally got him vaping.
I try not to steer you far wrong.

It's a cracking deal @eyeballkid. I was after some UK tobacco juice but £50 for 60ml of premium juice made me wince. I have nearly a litre from healthcabin for the Same price!

My order just landed. Took 9 days door to door. Just have to hold on till work finishes to try these out. Chomping at the bit ! Really want these Black note to be good as I plan to put in a substantial order, although El Torro is absolute quality, the price is eye watering.

My order just landed. Took 9 days door to door. Just have to hold on till work finishes to try these out. Chomping at the bit ! Really want these Black note to be good as I plan to put in a substantial order, although El Torro is absolute quality, the price is eye watering.
It was El Torro or the price of it that made me look at Black Note.
El Torro is better.

I purchased 10ml each of 4 flavours. They were Legato, Prelude, Forte, and Sonata. I've done a tank or two of each now and my opinion as follows. They are all very week in flavour, although not nasty. For the cheap price paid for these, I'm okay with that aspect. However I will certainly not be ordering anymore. They are very similar to the Drakes NETs, also rather weak in the flavour department. It's very hard to distinguish between each flavour as none make any real impact on my taste buds. Other people with a more "refined" palate may have a different take on these. So it looks like back to House of liquid and El Torro. Whose Puros is the finest tobacco juice I've ever come across. My wallet will hate me. It's not even the price of the product, but the price of shipping the smallest possible order that really hits. Plus the ridiculous overkill on the packaging. Oh well I tried to find an alternative and failed this time. Thank you to whoever recommended Healthcabins offer as it was worth trying.

I purchased 10ml each of 4 flavours. They were Legato, Prelude, Forte, and Sonata. I've done a tank or two of each now and my opinion as follows. They are all very week in flavour, although not nasty. For the cheap price paid for these, I'm okay with that aspect. However I will certainly not be ordering anymore. They are very similar to the Drakes NETs, also rather weak in the flavour department. It's very hard to distinguish between each flavour as none make any real impact on my taste buds. Other people with a more "refined" palate may have a different take on these. So it looks like back to House of liquid and El Torro. Whose Puros is the finest tobacco juice I've ever come across. My wallet will hate me. It's not even the price of the product, but the price of shipping the smallest possible order that really hits. Plus the ridiculous overkill on the packaging. Oh well I tried to find an alternative and failed this time. Thank you to whoever recommended Healthcabins offer as it was worth trying.
I'm glad it's not just me then. I'm used to big flavours and these weren't it.
Like I said, it's no El Torro.

I'm glad it's not just me then. I'm used to big flavours and these weren't it.
Like I said, it's no El Torro.
Black note (as mentioned similarly with drakes) is not an overflavoured liquid.
I have to be honest I'd assumed most had tried black note before as the juice was sort of secondary to the question of is buying American juice at these prices from China viable. Obviously that was a big yes. (For the record, I like the flavour level for all day vaping. Some net liquids can be excessively strong).
El toro obviously needs little introduction it's fantastic stuff and definitely full flavoured but I'd also recommend our own Lee's batemans tobacco from prime vale a if you like a bold net. Virginia flue is a cracker.

Black note (as mentioned similarly with drakes) is not an overflavoured liquid.
I have to be honest I'd assumed most had tried black note before as the juice was sort of secondary to the question of is buying American juice at these prices from China viable. Obviously that was a big yes. (For the record, I like the flavour level for all day vaping. Some net liquids can be excessively strong).
El toro obviously needs little introduction it's fantastic stuff and definitely full flavoured but I'd also recommend our own Lee's batemans tobacco from prime vale a if you like a bold net. Virginia flue is a cracker.
You passed on a cracking deal @eyeballkid but like Jools, I was looking for an El Torro alternative. I didn't find it.
I do have 200ml of decent salt juice for the same price as 60ml of El Torro, it shall remain a decidant luxury.

Back
Top Bottom