What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Big Red from Pink Spot Vapors

Prkns

Postman
2lS2Xl.jpg

I remember stealing Big Red chewing gum off my dad when I was a kid and that flavour memory never left me. When I got old enough to actually know what it was, Big Red wasn’t available to buy in the UK anymore

Recently a shop in town started importing a load of American toffees, etc and they had some Big Red on the counter, so I bought some. That first chew was crazy… All kinds of memories came flooding back to me and this was the exact same reaction I had when I first vaped the Pink Spot Vapors Big Red juice.

First impressions of this liquid is that it’s really, really good. It packs the real, full on cinnamon taste that I remember so well but with the actual gum taste thrown in there for good measure. The only thing I will say as a drawback to this is that, it isn’t as hot as I remember Big Red being. It used to set my mouth on fire! but this doesn’t seem to do the same. This probably isn’t a bad thing to some people but it’s something that definitely needs to be there for that full on Big Red authenticity. It’s more like a kind of fruity cinnamon flavour.

Vapour production is decent, not as much as i’m used to from other liquids i’ve used and reviewed but when it comes to throat hit… It’s got a pretty mean one at 24mg which i’m guessing is because I’m used to 18/20mg as my regular strength. One of the plus sides for me is that it does also leave the trademark Big Red taste in the back of your throat, which is pretty cool.

Another pretty big drawback is that it drys my mouth/throat out something rotten. I’ve tried it in Cartos, dripping and and eGo cartridges, but all of them have the same effect. Weird… I’ve never had that before from a liquid? Maybe it’s the PG/VG ratio? I don’t know what they’re using so i can’t comment on that.

Other than those minor “negative” points, it’s definitely there though.

Back
Top Bottom