What's new

Review Bestcigliquid NET Tobacco - Brownstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewella

Olympian
Bestcigliquid's Brownstone, with tobacco, vanilla and caramel sounds like a version of an RY4, and as I tend to like RY4 juices I thought I'd try it. I ordered a 30 ml 50/50 PG/VG mix at 12 mg nicotine (though I know that post-TPD this will not be possible).

I could smell the tobacco as soon as I opened the bag, and on tasting it the strongest flavour is a sweet Virginia-type tobacco, with the caramel and vanilla in the background, and it is a strong flavour. I tried it again after a week and the tobacco flavour had mellowed out and the overall flavour was a much smoother, rounder vape with the caramel and vanilla blending in with the sweetness of the tobacco. I have heard people say that the Bestcigliquid tobacco juices are best when fresh, but my own experience was that they are best after a little time, certainly this one was.

Personally, I'm not fond this type of sweet Virginia tobacco, so this wasn't one for me, but I know that plenty of people do and would like this, especially people who might find many RY4's a little lacking on the tobacco flavour. As a 50/50 mix it produced a good, dense vape and the flavour and throat hit were strong.

For info, I'm a MTL vaper who mainly prefers tobacco flavour juices, and I like a very tight draw so tend to vape at low wattages. I used a Kayfun Mini V3 Plus (clone) with a 1.4 ohm kanthal coil at 10 watts.

WP_20180823_17_28_12_Pro.jpg
Bestcigliquid's Brownstone, with tobacco, vanilla and caramel sounds like a version of an RY4, and as I tend to like RY4 juices I thought I'd try it. I ordered a 30 ml 50/50 PG/VG mix at 12 mg nicotine (though I know that post-TPD this will not be possible).

I could smell the tobacco as soon as I opened the bag, and on tasting it the strongest flavour is a sweet Virginia-type tobacco, with the caramel and vanilla in the background, and it is a strong flavour. I tried it again after a week and the tobacco flavour had mellowed out and the overall flavour was a much smoother, rounder vape with the caramel and vanilla blending in with the sweetness of the tobacco. I have heard people say that the Bestcigliquid tobacco juices are best when fresh, but my own experience was that they are best after a little time, certainly this one was.

Personally, I'm not fond this type of sweet Virginia tobacco, so this wasn't one for me, but I know that plenty of people do and would like this, especially people who might find many RY4's a little lacking on the tobacco flavour. As a 50/50 mix it produced a good, dense vape and the flavour and throat hit were strong.

For info, I'm a MTL vaper who mainly prefers tobacco flavour juices, and I like a very tight draw so tend to vape at low wattages. I used a Kayfun Mini V3 Plus (clone) with a 1.4 ohm kanthal coil at 10 watts.
just made up 400ml

tastes lovely but there is a slight marzipan after taste here

only day 2 of steep but it's very vapable

Last edited:
It's a shame Bestcigliquid are trying to sell there tobaccos as pure nets when at the very best they might have a touch of net concentrate added to the colouring and flavouring which certainly doesn't make them pure. Know wonder Tradeing Standards among others are investigating them.

It's a shame Bestcigliquid are trying to sell there tobaccos as pure nets when at the very best they might have a touch of net concentrate added to the colouring and flavouring which certainly doesn't make them pure. Know wonder Tradeing Standards among others are investigating them.
Are you on the beer? It's a old post and I think you have made your point by now so leave it alone mate its getting fucking old now

I since learnt that the product I was told I was sent wasn't correct. Only protecting fellow vapers. Surely that's not a bad thing.

I since learnt that the product I was told I was sent wasn't correct. Only protecting fellow vapers. Surely that's not a bad thing.
Hide behind protecting other vapers all you want but you know that's not why your posting and its only because you fell out with them and went all keyboard warrior that your still starting and I don't think POTV should be a platform for you to keep harassing a company you had a disagreement with if its in trading standards hands then they will protect vapers and you should now take a step back before you embarrass yourself and POTV @Rob @junglist should this be allowed to continue now? It's personal and silly

Last on the subject on here from me. And I am out to look after fellow vapers. Like we all should. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom