What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Base Zero: EggNog by Manabush

Ah no that's not me I'm afraid, only forum's ive used are this and UKV and im not even sure ive posted on that one

I was GeordieVaper on Twitter for a long time, then I fell out with vaping for a couple of years. Got sick of the arguments and reading the constant negative stuff that was coming out of Glantz anus. A few of us that used to chat on there burned out in the end

Nice job bud.
Like you say. The best way to describe it is it tastes like a good eggnog, lol.

I'd really recommend you visit the druids brew if you haven't already. His bread of heaven and grey mari tobacco juices are awesome. You'll recognize his indigene collaborations with manabush.
The juice I'd recommend to follow eggnog is druids brew black crow. Another indescribable mtl liquid. It's an Indian desert so milky kefir with cardamom and pistachio. Really.creamy with such an unusual touch of flavour. Mild creamy and addictive. Definitely unusual and very similar in that way to eggnog.
+1 fab stuff

I think I remember Monkey Juice, they used to do a Banana milkshake flavour with a big yellow label on the glass dripper bottle? I used to love BJuice as well, Aiden was a good chap.
We did several shows with Adrain real nice bloke, and an absolute nutter.

i remember him and his staff at vape collective sleeping in a hay fort they made inside our tent over night.

Im shocked he didnt burn the place down - they were burning josticks in it.

Last edited:
We did several shows with Adrain reall nice bloke, and an absolute nutter.

i remember him and his staff at vape collective sleeping in a hay fort they made inside our tent over night.

Im shocked he didnt burn the place down - they were burning josticks in it.

haha that's class, definitely going to have to get to some vape meets and expo's soon as they start happening again

Really enjoyed the 2 VapeFests that we attended. Expos (i.e. Indoor Venues? No Thanks) I really can't see any attraction these days. There was a fabulous event that The Ideal Ohm Show put together in a Pub Garden near Kings Lynn a few years back and I always hoped they would expand the idea.

Happier times and far more based on the Social side of things :)

Really enjoyed the 2 VapeFests that we attended. Expos (i.e. Indoor Venues? No Thanks) I really can't see any attraction these days. There was a fabulous event that The Ideal Ohm Show put together in a Pub Garden near Kings Lynn a few years back and I always hoped they would expand the idea.

Happier times and far more based on the Social side of things :)

Yeah I guess the Expos are more commerce driven than anything. I’ve never been to an expo so I think I will go once to see what the craic is. Some social vape meets would be good though, they seem to have died back a bit over the last few years (pre covid)

Yeah I guess the Expos are more commerce driven than anything. I’ve never been to an expo so I think I will go once to see what the craic is. Some social vape meets would be good though, they seem to have died back a bit over the last few years (pre covid)
I love the tests -

The expos are one massive stress - I really didn't enjoy the 2 or three we did

Back
Top Bottom