What's new

Review Base Zero: EggNog by Manabush

Order going in for Druids Brew on payday so I will most likely have a couple of druids reviews arse end of next week and the week after. Cheers mate!
No worries bud. Like manabush they're one of the original mavericks that made liquids when most came from China or the US (looong before tpd). Not many of our OG guy's left now so support is always welcome. Paul's a top bloke too.
They can be marmite flavours but in love them. Bread of heaven is like a tobacco teacake mystery. Crow black is bizarrely addictive.

No worries bud. Like manabush they're one of the original mavericks that made liquids when most came from China or the US (looong before tpd). Not many of our OG guy's left now so support is always welcome. Paul's a top bloke too.
They can be marmite flavours but in love them. Bread of heaven is like a tobacco teacake mystery. Crow black is bizarrely addictive.

haha i remember the Hangsen invasion, mind you I did like their butterscotch. I started vaping early 2013, or it may have been late 2012. Might be rose tinted glasses but juice seemed so much better back then (in general), must have been the diacetyl.

So many good juice makers got shafted by the TPD was a real shame. I'm still looking for a replica of Chewie Cherry and Bantha Milk by VapeSwag which was a big north east staple liquid. Old ben was nice, a lot like Spiritwalker Mash.

Will have to add Mrs Lords to the list of liquids as well, didn't realise until the other day that they were operating again

So many good juice makers got shafted by the TPD was a real shame. I'm still looking for a replica of Chewie Cherry and Bantha Milk by VapeSwag which was a big north east staple liquid. Old ben was nice, a lot like Spiritwalker Mash.

Will have to add Mrs Lords to the list of liquids as well, didn't realise until the other day that they were operating again
Yeah i miss a lot of classics.
Kraken, bjuice where amazing and pf fogs eton mess was the best strawberry liquid I've ever tasted. We had monkey juice in the South which was excellent.
I did find an American classic from back in the day at lpv recently. Bobba 's bounty. Haven't had that for years.

Yeah i miss a lot of classics.
Kraken, bjuice where amazing and pf fogs eton mess was the best strawberry liquid I've ever tasted. We had monkey juice in the South which was excellent.
I did find an American classic from back in the day at lpv recently. Bobba 's bounty. Haven't had that for years.

I think I remember Monkey Juice, they used to do a Banana milkshake flavour with a big yellow label on the glass dripper bottle? I used to love BJuice as well, Aiden was a good chap.

If i'm not mistaken do i recall you used to being into Buckie juice ?

Back
Top Bottom