What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Base Zero: EggNog by Manabush

geordievaper

Postman
Hi all,

New juice review at:

Usual 18+ youtube bollocks applies.

Hope you enjoy it, as always feedback most welcome :)

Hi all,

New juice review at:

Usual 18+ youtube bollocks applies.

Hope you enjoy it, as always feedback most welcome :)

Nice job bud.
Like you say. The best way to describe it is it tastes like a good eggnog, lol.

I'd really recommend you visit the druids brew if you haven't already. His bread of heaven and grey mari tobacco juices are awesome. You'll recognize his indigene collaborations with manabush.
The juice I'd recommend to follow eggnog is druids brew black crow. Another indescribable mtl liquid. It's an Indian desert so milky kefir with cardamom and pistachio. Really.creamy with such an unusual touch of flavour. Mild creamy and addictive. Definitely unusual and very similar in that way to eggnog.

Thanks for the review mate. Keep it going. Oh and you can only say what you experience. So appreciate the honesty.

Great review.

I remember when ZT was working on this one and released it as a Christmas Limited Edition, my wife adored it! So much so that when the Christmas Editions were coming to an end she made me horde loads of bottles in case it was never going to be made again.

Luckily came back as a permentant juice so she was happy!

Nice job bud.
Like you say. The best way to describe it is it tastes like a good eggnog, lol.

I'd really recommend you visit the druids brew if you haven't already. His bread of heaven and grey mari tobacco juices are awesome. You'll recognize his indigene collaborations with manabush.
The juice I'd recommend to follow eggnog is druids brew black crow. Another indescribable mtl liquid. It's an Indian desert so milky kefir with cardamom and pistachio. Really.creamy with such an unusual touch of flavour. Mild creamy and addictive. Definitely unusual and very similar in that way to eggnog.

Thanks for the recommendations mate I am much obliged. I want to do the more craft style juices tbh. The smaller mixers who don’t use white label companies and have really interesting flavours like it was before the TPD. You will definitely see these types of juices featuring on the channel bud. 100%.

Thanks for the review mate. Keep it going. Oh and you can only say what you experience. So appreciate the honesty.

I’ve hammered that bottle of EggNog it was just so good but so hard to put into words what it is like. I’ve not drank EggNog or Advocaat in years so I can’t recall what it tastes like but that juice is really good. Appreciate the feed back Rew [emoji1303] thanks mate

Great review.

I remember when ZT was working on this one and released it as a Christmas Limited Edition, my wife adored it! So much so that when the Christmas Editions were coming to an end she made me horde loads of bottles in case it was never going to be made again.

Luckily came back as a permentant juice so she was happy!

Haha yeah it’s a gem alright, tbh most of the juices I’ve had from ZT are all made with care and craftsmanship. Even the ones I wouldn’t vape every day I can appreciate. Tbh tho I haven’t had a bad one yet, even the Cactus Fruits haha

Nice little video mate, you come across as very authentic which I think is great quality in a reviewer.

I second the Druids Brew recommendation from @eyeball kid

Thanks for the recommendations mate I am much obliged. I want to do the more craft style juices tbh. The smaller mixers who don’t use white label companies and have really interesting flavours like it was before the TPD. You will definitely see these types of juices featuring on the channel bud. 100%.
Lol, Then druids brew is your company bud.
Been around forever. Is a member here and makes four liquids. Incredibly independent.
https://thedruidsbrew.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom