What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Amelia Rose Vapours.

Thank you for the lovely review @eyeball kid, so lovely to see the positivity for a change rather then negative people on here who are scared of something new So make nasty comments when they haven’t even tried the products. :)

Nice review fella, very fair and balanced......is the business address still a secret?, if there was a problem and a return had to be made, it's kinda of difficult just going by the website https://www.perfectvape.co.uk/shipping-returns
The business address which is also the return address is on all of the postage labels on orders. It isn’t on the website due to personal privacy concerns but I’m happy to send you the address in a DM

The business address which is also the return address is on all of the postage labels on orders. It isn’t on the website due to personal privacy concerns but I’m happy to send you the address in a DM

Hi, thanks that won't be required, wishing you good luck.

I have the Lemon Custard and the Custard Surprise both of which after a good steep are just lovely. I shall be ordering some more for sure!!

I never like to over egg juice review's as everyone has a different opinion of flavour.
when I started sub ohm vaping everyone and I mean everyone was smitten with mother's milk from suicide bunny. Jesus I found it vile. If you didn't vape that you vapers Heisenberg... Again foul stuff.
these are incredibly clean. I mean Crystal clear and super clean flavoured. The depth of flavour is excellent. I've long accepted that the bargain priced good quality vendors have either subtle flavours or very simple blends.
You get more complex mixes here and the strength is bold. Yes steeping is needed for pud juices (not so much for fruits but if still give a few days after the nic goes in like any brand) but that's no different than any of our usual vendors.
really good stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom